Cerrone about the shoulder strikes: "I never saw something like that"

Wolfbrigade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really cowboy, really?

UnfortunateMeagerAruanas.gif

Basically spent his whole career in JW, homegym of Jon Jones, and he never saw anything like this before?

Tbh I don`t think anyone saw those coming.

Cerrone ate the first and then just stood there and ate 3 more.

Even without those shots Conor beats him. Cowboy is done.

They were a bit of a surprise and they definetly ended the thought of any clinch work. That being said he's definetly seen them before lmao.

head kick? what is that? never seen it...C'mon this is phatetic

Jones did it a couple of times but nobody ever threw them as effective as Conor did in that fight.

Conor evolving the mma game in 2020

champ champ bless!

I think he meant he never saw those before on him. And he didn’t expect that last night. And cowboy being cowboy it rattled the fuck outta him. And the rest is history !

I think he meant shoulder strikes in the middle of the ring, which typically dont happen because the trained opponent can move back and away from the full range of it. I am predicting that foot stomps will become the next mysterious technique MMA fighters won't see coming. You heard it here first

Last edited:
Not only that, BUT at least Jones is a PHENOMENAL grappler and had the cage + double wrist control.

Cowboy had an underhook on Connie and never bothered to do anything with it. He forgot how to fight in the clinch overnight

TOTALLY not suspect lol.

Yu0WLeN.gif

giphy.gif

Jones did it a couple of times but nobody ever threw them as effective as Conor did in that fight.

Because no one ever wanted to get cracked in the face like that. Cerrone just kept clinching him and eating those shoulders. Dude is a joke.

Not only that, BUT at least Jones is a PHENOMENAL grappler and had the cage + double wrist control.

Cowboy had an underhook on Connie and never bothered to do anything with it. He forgot how to fight in the clinch overnight

TOTALLY not suspect lol.

Yu0WLeN.gif

giphy.gif
Goat post

Lol

He might as well just show everyone what was in that briefcase delivered to him

What he mean is that he never saw something like that happening to him. Come on haters, use your brain

Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and Miguel Torres all used shoulder strikes like that. Only Cerrone and casuals have NeVeR sEeN aNyThInG lIKe iT bEfOrE

Because no one ever wanted to get cracked in the face like that. Cerrone just kept clinching him and eating those shoulders. Dude is a joke.
Cerrone is not a joke.
he is a veteran of the game who has given the fans countless exciting fights and great finishes

show some respect

Back