The irony

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people were calling for Mcgregor to get finished via headkick

Ironic fact: Conor hit Cowboy with a nasty head Kick before the finish.

FarflungSmugCuscus-size_restricted.gif

RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
When I go to picnic next time I will bring Cerrone with me so he can fold like a chair.

he almost hit him with fingers ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
what for a kick is that

good enough to dive i believe

and ... just he should be smart and give Khabib 100 mil. NOT TO KILL HIM

Cerrone has to retire and never show his face in the cage again.
Hope the dive was worth it. I'm sure he made bank.

Well if rain on your wedding day counts as an example of irony than this can work too, I guess.

ts touches him self while posting..

Almost as Ironic as people actually saying Conor would drop Khabib.

giphy.gif

I’m a huge cowboy fan but I don’t know how to react to that lol. It’s like he didn’t even want to be there. Not particularly excited to watch Donald half ass these next few KO losses before he hangs it up.

Excellent technique on the round house kick. Pure Karate style with the pivot, chamber and landing with the foot.

Got knocked over by wind from conors toe. Its shame for little connie all the fighters wont dive like cowboy.

Got knocked over by wind from conors toe. Its shame for little connie all the fighters wont dive like cowboy.

Fixed fight eh? So Cowboy getting his nose shattered was part of the deal ?

Interesting

Fixed fight eh? So Cowboy getting his nose shattered was part of the deal ?

Interesting

When you stand there and let someone hit you with four shoulders, tee off on you without throwing a single punch or grapple and then fall over from a toe shot then show yea im going to call fix.

When you stand there and let someone hit you with four shoulders, tee off on you without throwing a single punch or grapple and then fall over from a toe shot then show yea im going to call fix.
It's not the first time cowboy has looked completely lost in a big fight.

Just because someone you dont like won the fight, doesnt mean it was a fix.

Back