Cowboy...You're About to Be 37...Please Retire

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Fn16uFb.png

3 TKOs in a Row

6 TKOs in his last 11 Fights

He’s at that point in his career where he just turtles up if someone hits him hard. Offers no resistance.

Fn16uFb.png

3 TKOs in a Row

6 TKOs in his last 11 Fights
always been a fan, but old father time has cowboy in his grip now..
time to saddle up and ride of into the sunset..

nothing else to prove, he has the respect of the world in large.
go and be a dad and raise your family..

He doesn't need to retire, he can always fold.

Time to be a coach. Hes earned it imo. No need for more beatings.

Unpopular opinion:

I think he’s fought way too many top guys and it’s taken part of his soul. He really wears it.

He’s at that point in his career where he just turtles up if someone hits him hard. Offers no resistance.

Are you talking about Cowboy or the guy Conor hit at the bar?

Lol retire?! You heard the man, hes Wants to keep fighting. He’ll just keep taking these journey type fights and if he wins or loses it won’t matter to him. Because his fall back plan is to fold and crumble whenever the pressure is on him then smile at the camera like he did all of us all a favor, “I love the sport mannn”

Lol retire?! You heard the man, hes Wants to keep fighting. He’ll just keep taking these journey type fights and if he wins or loses it won’t matter to him. Because his fall back plan is to fold and crumble whenever the pressure is on him then smile at the camera like he did all of us all a favor, “I love the sport mannn”
This fight didn’t do wonders for that narrative...

people already thought Cerrone crumpled under an early onslaught. Are there any other fighters you can think of that do that to that extent

more like "I love the paychecks mannnn"

Only thing left is to rematch Pettis in a "we both retire" fight

more like "I love the paychecks mannnn"

Only thing left is to rematch Pettis in a "we both retire" fight
True that. People aren't trying to spend their money watching some jobber go out there and get creamed in 40 seconds. Look at all the dissapointment in this man, he showed no sign of resistance or intellegence in the fight, let alone any effort or seriousness coming into the fight.

No way that guy retires on that kind of loss. Problem is he’s in danger of getting ko’d by anyone and ending up at an even lower point

This guy and Overeem trained together for some time. They both have the same strategy.

He's the male Shayna Baszler at this point. She was a punching bag in her last UFC fight. Dude needs to retire before he becomes the male version of the CTE queen Cat Zingano. Soon, Cowboy will fight CM Punk and lose. Punk is impossible to beat with strikes and Cowboy will eventually gas. Even El Hee Hee himself, Michael Jackson, was terrified of gassing from strikes and being finished by Punk.

Take pictures now as this was the funeral for Cowboy's serious MMA career.

Back