Masvidal being thirsty turned Conor off.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We know Conor doesn't like that. Masvidal looked like groupie begging to be seen by Conor. Always standing up smiling to Conor. Flaunting his looks into the camera like IG model. He looked silly last night. This is why Conor gave him no mention last night. Masvidal doesn't really have anything to offer Conor already, so now he's just making it worse. Act like you've been here before people. And stop being THIRSTY.

Yeah, Jorge's first misstep for a while...

I mean he could offer him an ass whooping i'd reckon, but yeah he was pretty pungent of desperation in the crowd last night for that fight. Like put the bath robe and fake belt away man jeez.

He looked like a clown. Why tf would you wear the same robe as mcgregor. What a beta fanboy move

Conor paid no attention to him because he himself wants to stay off a highlight reel and not look like Askren.

I don’t blame Conor for not mentioning Mas.
It would be bad for his health to fight Mas.

Conor didn’t want Masvidal whether he wore the robe, acted thirsty, or wore the fake belt around.

I thought he punked him out with the mention of fake belts.. Usman was more cringe worthy imo

Did Mas say something or are people just referring to the 1 second shot of him in the crowd with the robe/belt on?

Whorehey needs to remember that his toys r us belt aint shit. You cant cash it in like a wwe money in the bank briefcase

Jorge needs the panty night because he sure as hell isn't gonna step in the cage with Usman. Agreed that he came off overly thirsty last night and he clearly has bought into his own hype, he was approaching Colby levels of cringe with his robe and toting around the gimmick belt. All that said, I would really love to see him fight Conor.

LMAO - Masvidal being a real life welterweight with boxing chops on top " turned off" Conor.

McGregor has yet to fight a welterweight. The king of lip service is what he is.
As Dana White says which is not- Conor McGregor is NOT some crazy kid who will fight anyone at any class.

Those characteristics belong to guys like Gegard Mousasi and Dan Henderson.

Yeah it was god damn disappointing.

Jorge was giving that thirsty desperate "please acknowledge me Conor!" vibe all week really. What a terrible look that is for him, hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Did Mas say something or are people just referring to the 1 second shot of him in the crowd with the robe/belt on?
He gave an interview. A very awkward interview

After what Masvidal has been doing to his opponents, Including smashing Nate Diaz-who gave Conor a very hard time...

There's no wonder who Conor is scared off most, neck and neck with Khabib...is the BMF

He looked like a clown. Why tf would you wear the same robe as mcgregor. What a beta fanboy move
pic.jpg

Dude went from scarface to a desperate Conor groupie...

Not a good look to kick-off 2020

Back