One down..Nine more to go.

HHJ

RIP Toriyama
@plutonium
Reaction score
Even though this one BARELY counts,One of the 10 required challengers to contend for Khabib's 155 World Championship has been fulfilled. Once Conor has made it through all 10,then he must conquer the 5 Pillars of Islam Mackachev and finally select the True Grail from the false. Only then,he can lose gloriously to the might of King Khabib.

D2lBKJcXgAEx5Mc.jpg

Khabib will retire before he agrees to a rematch.

In all seriousness, shouldn't Conor at least beat someone in the top 5 at LW for the title shot? I try not to sound unreasonable lol.

Never seen fans get triggered so hard after a win. Its because everyone knows it was a work. Deep down.
Truth, they are morons but they know what just happened.

They also know Mas, Justin and Usman can’t be bought and that brings (even more) fear into their bum lives.

He’ll be dancing for Dana and do his will, or retire like a scaredy cat, you can bet on that

Theres no fuckin way Conor gets past ALL FIVE of Mackachevs Pillars of Islam.

5dc5986985f5402a934b8732.jpg

Mcgregor is talking about staying at 170 lmao you can smell the fear from here. Dana even said he's guaranteed a title shot but he's not interested. Scared as fuck.

I really hope Tony starches Khabib. It's like he absorbed a lot of Conors negative qualities when he mauled him.

Just see the Dana post presser part.. I think this 1 is enough :D he was hyping up Conor like there was no tomorrow.

Even though this one BARELY counts,One of the 10 required challengers to contend for Khabib's 155 World Championship has been fulfilled. Once Conor has made it through all 10,then he must conquer the 5 Pillars of Islam Mackachev and finally select the True Grail from the false. Only then,he can lose gloriously to the might of King Khabib.

D2lBKJcXgAEx5Mc.jpg
The fight was in WW, so it is still 10 LW to go.

Like what?

Like the rabid fan base that put him on some Godly pedestal. Saying he's not about money, hes about legacy then flirting with the idea of boxing Mayweather. Why are we waiting until April for the Tony fight? It could have happened already. He sits out way too long. His scumbag manager pretending to be him and tweeting shit about professional fighters. His fans are very similar to Conor fans. That's probably the biggest turn off I have with him.

Back