What we learned from the Conor fight

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1. Whoever Conor fights next, it means he's ducking everyone else.
i.e. If conor says he wants gajthe, it means he's ducking masvidal. If he says Masvidal, he's ducking gajthe. And people get SO passionate about this dilemma.

2. Whoever Conor fights or is lined up to fight, instantly becomes an unworthy, over the hill fighter.
i.e. a top 5, former title challenger, mainstay like Cerrone instantly becomes reduced to a fight throwing has been.

3. Regardless of the topic in the thread, @Hitto will come and post 1 of his 90 thousand Conor gifs. And the other degenerates of sherdog will aptly exploit themselves by liking said gifs and photos.

4. Conor is still the biggest draw, even after a three year absence.

5. Usman is the new king of cringe.

"4. Conor is still the biggest draw, even after a three year absence."
We also learned that Oct 2018 was 3 years ago.

We learned nothing from this fight. That's why it was a pointless tune up fight in the first place.

Last edited:
Lol. Nobody made up cerrone being over the hill hes been finished in hia last 2 fights and lost 7 of his last 11. Stop trying to twist reality just enjoy the win

never drink alcohol if you want to win anything in your life, don't be bum like cow boy, he is alcoholic and he loves that no hope for him, save yourself

You forgot about the fact that all of Conor's fights are fixed. Except the ones he loses, inexplicably.

You shouldn't let the narrative of idiots and people that doesn't respect the sport nor fighters, drive your narrative. You are not seeking their approval, are you? I thought not. They are unimportant people with unimportant opinions. And you should treat it like that.

Donald is extreme slow starter
good for Conor

Learned fuck all, it was a gimme, Cerrone was coming off two brutal beatings.

sorry if that offends people but it’s true.

Lol. Nobody made up cerrone being over the hill hes been finished in hia last 2 fights and lost 7 of his last 11. Stop trying to twist reality just enjoy the win

Ding ding ding.

Don’t have any problems with him getting a win, but let’s call it what it is.

states nobody thought Cerrone was over the hill

goes on to explain how Cerrone is over the hill

says i'm twisting reality

#sherdoglogic

states nobody thought Cerrone was over the hill

goes on to explain how Cerrone is over the hill

says i'm twisting reality

#sherdoglogic

No he said nobody made it up, no need to make it up because it’s actually true at this stage.

Ding ding ding.

Don’t have any problems with him getting a win, but let’s call it what it is.
Right. Good win. Guys had 1 fight in 3 years thats a ton of ring rust to shake off but nobody is out here fabricating the reality of Donald Cerrone.

The UFC is highly corrupted, Dana white does not even bother to be taken seriously. And the so called mma analysts and journalists are a bunch of hypocrites being well aware of this, it became so obvious but none of them would have the balls to confront Dana white.

This fight was a complete circus.

I'd love to express myself with more precision but as you can see English is not my native language. But there's a lot to say about that

2. Whoever Conor fights or is lined up to fight, instantly becomes an unworthy, over the hill fighter.
i.e. a top 5, former title challenger, mainstay like Cerrone instantly becomes reduced to a fight throwing has been.

Donald - Past his best, slow starter, would play perfectly stylistically into Conor's game, shockingly showed a complete lack of IQ, proven history of wilting in the big show, get's handed the biggest show of his life.

Forget rigged, let's not say took a dive, but utterly and completely cherry picked by the UFC in order to grant Conor the easiest "credible" path to return.

Back