Masvidal beta’d himself...

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Showed up in that black dressing gown, topless underneath... and Conor gave him nothing. Lmao. I dunno who thought that was a good idea. Did they expect some blow-up from McGregor?

Masvidal ended up looking like a big dummy. What a backfire!

Hey, he's just selling some wolf tickets on the side! Cut him some slack.

Did nobody tell him it had the potential to backfire though? They obviously thought this dressing gown was gonna be a big deal.

<Lmaoo>

He wanted Conor to call him out so bad lol. Dude even brought his fake belt.

Showed up in that black dressing gown, topless underneath... and Conor gave him nothing. Lmao. I dunno who thought that was a good idea. Did they expect some blow-up from McGregor?

Reckon? Least he was front and center trying to promote something. Surprised Gaethje didn't show up tbh, outta sight out of mind with regards to his chances of fighting Conor any time soon I'd imagine.

Last edited:
Conor was the one who tucked tail. Everyone expecting a callout and all he gives us is “I’m not there yet” and an announcement about a new Proper 12 format. What happened Conor?

I mean I agree his outfit was ridiculous but did he really "look like a big dummy" by coming to an event featuring a potential future opponent like thousands if other fighters have in the past?

Especially considering the fact we would have never even known he was there if they didn't make a point of interviewing him about the potential match up and constantly showing him on camera throughout the night.

All he did was show up and do an interview, were you expecting him to have a big blow up and storm the cage after or something?

I like Masvidal but he tried too hard. Wearing the robe Conor wore at some point in his life was too cringeworthy and I was ashamed for himself instead. While Conor was talking after the fight, Masvidal was full on adrenaline, his heart was beating fast and he was desperately expecting Conor to say his name. It was reflected on his face and he couldn't mask it.

These are the things McGregor actually doesn't like. He likes to be shown respect, he wants his name to be called out after a fight etc.

Conor will only fight Masvidal if he gets the WW belt. So from now on, Masvidal's best chance of fighting Conor lies on him actually beating Usman up first.

He looked like Razor Ramon got into Ric Flair's wardrobe

Conor was the one who tucked tail. Everyone expecting a callout and all he gives us is “I’m not there yet” and an announcement about a new Proper 12 format. What happened Conor?
I like it.

Almost everyone makes a cunt of themselves for money, sad but true.

He called out the 170 champ, you must have downs

From the scarface suit to that..... daaayyyyum

It was strange, it's like someone told him Conor would call him out if he won. Give him a break though he's been popular for like 3 months he's learning the ropes.

You must have downs if you think that beating Cerrone puts him in a position to go after Usman. Do you? Please explain.

Explain what? What Conor says, Dana does.

Back