Dana White: “Cowboy is not shot!” But...

Deported

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
then goes on and says he’s a mini Liddell and having these conversations are never fun. He definitely at the least needs to rest.... Which is it? Why would he compare him to Chuck? He sound saddened about having to have that conversation with Cowboy

wasnt that long ago cerrone was smokin that new up an comer. He's a top lw just not elite. Man i even bet change on cerrone by tko in rounds 2,3 and 4. I lost.

wasnt that long ago cerrone was smokin that new up an comer. He's a top lw just not elite. Man i even bet change on cerrone by tko in rounds 2,3 and 4. I lost.

I’m not bashing Ceronne, I love watching him fight. But Dana was getting at he going to tell him soon to hang it up.

Cowboy can still fight if that’s what he wants to do but he should not fight anyone in the top 15 at lw or ww.

He better take some rest, indeed, to enjoy the below the table " discretionary bonus "

Dana was saying how much we disrespected Cowboy before the fight......

And the UFC kept hyping Cowboy as the guy with more UFC wins, even Buffer put this useless data in the fighter's introductions.

Back