McGregor vs Nick Diaz

Rudeboyben84

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After talk of Nick coming back to fight Masvidal I’m thinking McGregor vs Nick makes a lot of sense right now.

Nicks name still carries a lot of weight despite not winning in years and he would put on a show. Big money fight to set up McGregor vs Masvidal?

Nick is 36 and sounds like he's 95. I think it's a possibly a massive embarrassment for Nick, everybody he fights gets to tee off on him for the first round and Conor has more power than someone like BJ Penn who Nick fought in his prime and was decisively out struck by in rd 1 .

Nick hasn't fought in 5 years. Hasn't won in 9 years. And that was against BJ Penn. Nick has been alcoholic longer than Conor has been in the UFC.

After talk of Nick coming back to fight Masvidal I’m thinking McGregor vs Nick makes a lot of sense right now.

Nicks name still carries a lot of weight despite not winning in years and he would put on a show. Big money fight to set up McGregor vs Masvidal?
I think CM Punk could beat Nick easily now. Nick vs BJ Penn would be a good matchup at this point. Go watch that interview with Nick, there's something wrong with him. I don't think he fights again in the UFC.

Back