Feel so bad and sorry for Cerrone.

TheHotorious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dude just wanted to make money so that he’d be able to feed his family and gambled the chance to take Conor down just so he could make a bigger name for himself. Little did he know that it has always been impossible to beat Conor at his state ‘past prime’. Ended up getting whooped. Yup, feel sorry for him.

I hope he get paid at least a million for that fight.

cowboy shows up for a paycheck... what else is new.

at least this time he didn't blow his nose and then cry to ref.

Dont worry, I’m sure Daddy Dana gave one of his famous backdoor bonuses his shills always going on about...

He’s not trying to feed his family. He’s not desperately poor. He’s very, very wealthy already. He is trying to get rich and be set for life

"I'm just happy to be here and get my ass whooped."

<{hughesimpress}>

He didn't even seriously try to take Conor down. He bent over got tapped by Conor's thigh and forgot how to do anything.

He didn't even seriously try to take Conor down. He bent over got tapped by Conor's thigh and forgot how to do anything.
This should have been the sherdog play by play

Goal was not to touch Connor so he can go uninjured to following bouts.

I feel bad for Cerrone because he always crumbles in big fights but you gotta give credit where credit is due. I've never liked Conor but he destroyed him. Honestly I think a few things went Conor's way by chance but he capitalized on it and got the quick finish. Hope he gets Mas next instead of Khabib because lord knows we've all waited long enough for Khabib/Tony

I think Dana is very pleased with cowboys performance and what he did fore the company
so he will probably get a very big bonus

Not a good look for Cerrone. I’m sure I could’ve done just as well as he did last night.

He’s too content with losing too.

Back