I gotta admit I had a giggle when I saw Conor jumping like that with a shoulder...

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Especially when he did it twice...

I saw shoulder strikes in MMA, but never like this

Yeah it was strange that Cowboy let that happen

Yeah it was strange that Cowboy let that happen

I think he didn't expect for someone that shorter than him to reach him like that, let alone do damage...

It was scary powerful.

Anyone else a fan of both Khabib and Conor? I am.

I think he didn't expect for someone that shorter than him to reach him like that, let alone do damage...
Cowboys reaction to everything was pretty stupid to be honest

I didn't even know that couls break an nose. Imagine fight starts, you clinch and the guy just breaks your nose within the first 15 seconds using his shoulders

Jones didnt do much damage where as Conor broke dudes nose.... What's your point?

My point is, that this move by Conor was very surprising and effective, especially considering that another one that used the same move, used it while having height advantage and still did less damage

I didn't even know that couls break an nose. Imagine fight starts, you clinch and the guy just breaks your nose within the first 15 seconds using his shoulders

I'm relatively skinny and I found quite a strong pointy bone on my shoulder, that theoretically can hurt someone if I hit someone with it :D
I'm just unsure I can jump that high, neither I have an opportunity for it during my day job :D

Yeah, that's when you know you fucked up...

Back