Conors athleticism is really underrated

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
I dont know if its b/c hes a Euro or what but man he is explosive as hell

those shoulder sturikes are just not possible for most humans to inflict that type of damage with that leverage from

finishing Cowboy the fastest hes ever been and taking 0 sturikes in the process too

9cfgUIz.gif

He said he was in the best shape he's ever been and he wasn't lying. He will destroy Chicken Kabob in the rematch.

I dont know if its b/c hes a Euro or what but man he is explosive as hell

those shoulder sturikes are just not possible for most humans to inflict that type of damage with that leverage from

finishing Cowboy the fastest hes ever been and taking 0 sturikes in the process too

remember Conor said he is black from the waist down

Conor is special for sure. He never needs a feel out process like most guys. He comes out doing damage in the very first exchanges. Great fighting instincts.

He said he was in the best shape he's ever been and he wasn't lying. He will destroy Chicken Kabob in the rematch.

Khabibs athleticism is maybe even more underrated. That fake shot to overhand that dropped Conor was so fast he couldnt even react to it

One of the most talented fighters in the UFC imo. Most people with his ability come from a camp full of champions and conor has done it from some chump camp in ireland.

This was the Conor I needed to see.. Not just about the left hand. Versatility.. And accuracy.

Khabibs athleticism is maybe even more underrated. That fake shot to overhand that dropped Conor was so fast he couldnt even react to it
Eh, his flying knees look terrible. His physical strength and anaerobic endurance are top notch though.

C'mon guys let's not get ahead of ourselves... he beat an old and tired fighter. Put him back in the octogon with Khabib and let's see what you say after 5 rounds. He will be smeshed!

Back