Media Justin Gaethje responds To Conor/Cerrone fight, "#SayMyName"

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score

Run it..conor Doesn't deserve rematch with Khabib just yet.

The haters are really going to be sucking Justin Gaethje off for the next few months.

I bet churches will be full come the week of the fight. They'll be praying again on Conor's down fall

That fight should've been the one today not Cerrone...

that would be a soul-satisfyingly fun beatdown to watch. conor would be drinking that crap whiskey of his for a year straight afterwards.

Why is it a bitch move justin. That was literally your last win and you are demanding a title shot

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

The haters are really going to be sucking Justin Gaethje off for the next few months.

I bet churches will be full come the week of the fight. They'll be praying again on Conor's down fall
Lmao facts brothers facts!

Run it..conor Doesn't deserve rematch with Khabib just yet.

I agree it was a bitch move. Conor continues to ignore those that will present a challenge. Only chooses to fight these types when there's something to gain like Gold.

that would be a soul-satisfyingly fun beatdown to watch. conor would be drinking that crap whiskey of his for a year straight afterwards.
You that confident in Gaethje to do that? Far likelier that Masvidal would be able to. Gaethje got finished by both Poirier and Alvarez, without a shadow of a doubt McGregor's at least a live dog in that hypothetical fight.

You that confident in Gaethje to do that? Far likelier that Masvidal would be able to. Gaethje got finished by both Poirier and Alvarez, without a shadow of a doubt McGregor's at least a live dog in that hypothetical fight.
agreed, it's not a done deal. but i'm at least confident that gaethje won't fold to shoulder strikes.

Good point Justin has been knocked out and masvidals chances of getting knocked out by one punch is slim since his chin is solid.

agreed, it's not a done deal. but i'm at least confident that gaethje won't fold to shoulder strikes.
Tbf he broke his nose with those shoulder strikes but yes I agree Gaethje can take a punch though whether he will wilt under the brightest of spotlights is still a bit of an unanswered question.

Conor broke his nose, then followed with a massive kick to the head. You can't even trust your own eyes, which makes you a dumbass.

Good point Justin has been knocked out and masvidals chances of getting knocked out by one punch is slim since his chin is solid.
That's my thinking not sure Conor can finish Masvidal he definitely appears capable of finishing Gaethje.

Back