Cowboy gets finished by an early blitz and doesn't cry after the fight

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clearly he lacks mental toughness, heart, is a can, a disgrace to the sport, and should be released, tried, and executed.

Some of you guys are unbelievable.

I was about to write an angry response... until I realised you were joking.

I hope Cowboy comes back... has an easier matchup and can ride into the sun with a nice victory.

He deserves that much.

Conor was just on it tonight imo. I still reckon cowboy could beat some top guys in lightweight.

everyone on tv, youtube, podcast etc etc said" Cerrone is a slow starter, Connor is gonna go forward and pressure him and try to go for quick finish" As a Fighter or Coach of a fighter you dont prepare for this? Maybe play some defense at first.... Everyone predicted this outcome but still it does make Cerrone look bad IMO

What I find sad is when fans care more about a fighter's well being and family than the actual fighter (Chuck, Silva now Cerrone)

He needs to retire! What does he have to prove????? What can he possibly gain after this????

When he said he still wants to fight and cave dive and ride bulls I see a guy who takes risks most fathers and husbands wouldn't out of common sense.

everyone on tv, youtube, podcast etc etc said" Cerrone is a slow starter, Connor is gonna go forward and pressure him and try to go for quick finish" As a Fighter or Coach of a fighter you dont prepare for this? Maybe play some defense at first.... Everyone predicted this outcome but still it does make Cerrone look bad IMO
He was anticipating a quick left, which is why he evaded it and immediately changed level for a TD, but he didn't count on catching Conor's knee / thigh to his head from the force of throwing his left hand.

Back