Werdum calls out Oleinik

Not a bad match but it should be done asap, I don't think Oly has too many miles left on him TBH

Werdum wins by knees from clinch.

Sweet when is Werdums suspension up ? I look forward to his return

I want to see this shit. Two grapplers that will probably only strike if they fought.

Will end up being a boring standup fight, where Werdum gets a Unanimous Decision and everyone ends up disappointed.

would be fun to watch if werdum indulges him, but in reality what would happen is werdum would just knee the shit out of him standing. no reason to go to the ground against a guy with literally no standup.

Will end up being a boring standup fight, where Werdum gets a Unanimous Decision and everyone ends up disappointed.
Werdum trying to make a point with his jits. No way he stands to avoid it

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN No way, ahahaha!
This is bananas!
hahahaha Werdum sherdog forum watcher confirmed??? yeah this is super spooky :D :D :D it must be. He is using sherdog, he saw what we were saying, how long has he been in UFC and Olyinik?? and they never said a word, until now :D . I feel proud and you should too.. we made this.

Bump. This matchup is worthy of more discussion, assholes

Werdum is the much better striker. I really like this matchup. I didn't know we might get to see Werdum in the UFC again.

Winner will face the winner of Ken Shamrock vs Don Frye for the senior HW belt.

if its about jiu jitsu as werdum claims, set a no gi submission fight in some polaris event

Back