Jorge Masvidal would of never laid down like Cowboy did he should of be in there with Conor

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Conor needs to fight a straight gangster like Jorge Masvidal not a quitter like Cowboy. Masvidal would of never went down like Cerrone did. Cerrone wasted alot of people's time and money with that pathetic performance

I agree what a joke Cowboy was tonight Ilost money on him glad he got his nose broke Cowboy what a lame ass fk same as rampage

giphy.gif

Conor needs to fight a straight gangster like Jorge Masvidal not a quitter like Cowboy. Masvidal would of never went down like Cerrone did. Cerrone wasted alot of people's time and money with that pathetic performance

Like Kevin Lee vs Leonardo Santos.

I agree what a joke Cowboy was tonight Ilost money on him glad he got his nose broke Cowboy what a lame ass fk same as rampage

Nice burner account. Cowboy is a warrior and a legend. It speaks to your character you wish him ill.

that really was embarrassing. he looked like a can.

you know it was bad when half the planet is accusing you of diving because you went out and looked like you'd never fought before.

he should have announced his retirement tonite.

^ At this point he is a can. Was literally coming off 2 knock out losses, I mean who even ASKED for this fight? The Fans certainly didnt, it was forced on us by the UFC and Cerrone himself for being so available all the time.

I bet cowboys wife doesnt give it up tonight. so sad. : /
how could she not be dry as a bone seeing her man fold instantly like a house of cards?

Could be the Next biggest fight in UFC history. Two Violent Big Name Strikers. That’s what I’d like to see next for both.

giphy.gif

Suck deeeeeeeez Nuttss bitch boi

Cowboy is obviously past his prime but he's a decent name and he was an ideal stylistic match up for Conor's return. This isn't a difficult one to figure out. Dana was actively discouraging a fight with Masvidal because there's a very real possibility Conor would lose that fight.

Cowboy is obviously past his prime but he's a decent name and he was an ideal stylistic match up for Conor's return. This isn't a difficult one to figure out. Dana was actively discouraging a fight with Masvidal because there's a very real possibility Conor would lose that fight.
huh? bro...the masvidal fight is next. thats what this is all about.

Back