Cowboy Cerrone all-time UFC wins leader can't even Land one punch against Conor McGregor

rothnroll

Purveyor of Poontang
@Green
Reaction score
I love Cowboy Cerrone like any other hetero man, but that was an incredibly beta display of fighting. The all-time wins leader in the UFC couldn't even Land one punch against Conor. Ridiculous. Nobody has done that to Cowboy in such a fashion. I am truthfully embarrassed 4 cowboy.

Till also make him turtle.

Cerrone is a jobber at ww.

a jobber is a good reference. that was absolutely an embarrassing performance from a world-class fighter.

Donald had Conor in a stacked guard then rolled out of it for no reason. LOL.

He needed low kicks

I love Cowboy Cerrone like any other hetero man, but that was an incredibly beta display of fighting. The all-time wins leader in the UFC couldn't even Land one punch against Conor. Ridiculous. Nobody has done that to Cowboy in such a fashion. I am truthfully embarrassed 4 cowboy.

Couldn't or wouldn't?

Nobody has done that to Conor either. Even Aldo landed a punch!

This is not Cowboy

This is the ghost of cowboy who is 4-7 in his last 11 fights and got whatever was remainin of his chin fractured by Gaethje.

960x0.jpg

Nobody has done what conor did to Aldo, poirier, max or Alvarez either

This is not Cowboy

This is the ghost of cowboy who is 4-7 in his last 11 fights and got whatever was remainin of his chin fractured by Gaethje.

960x0.jpg
Cerrone does have great chin at 170. Gaethje tko'd fragile dehydraded 155 Cowboy and it took nearly round from him.

The shoulder strikes were surreal, Cerrone who does work on the clinch just ate those shoulder for dinner. Bizarre fight but a expected one, the fight should have been stopped little earlier and Cerrone already taken alot of damage in the Ferguson/Gaethje fight. Now you had your tune up fight but its time for Conor to fight Gaethje.

OT
WTF was Masvidal wearing, he looked like he wanted some approval from Conor. Made him look cheap even with a Versace robe

The shoulder strikes were surreal, Cerrone who does work on the clinch just ate those shoulder for dinner. Bizarre fight but a expected one, the fight should have been stopped little earlier and Cerrone already taken alot of damage in the Ferguson/Gaethje fight. Now you had your tune up fight but its time for Conor to fight Gaethje.

OT
WTF was Masvidal wearing, he looked like he wanted some approval from Conor. Made him look cheap even with a Versace robe
If people think Gatheje is the new white hope then they are sadly mistaken. If Justin actually wrestled in his fights then I’d bet on him. Justin is hittable, relies too much on his chin, and gets countered a lot. Plus his iron chins been cracked multiple times now. Two of Conor’s sloppy seconds finished him on the feet.

It’s gonna be like Alvarez all over again. Justin will be some elite threat that’s gonna TKO Conor. Then Conor will piece him up on the feet and TKO him. Then everybody will come on and say Justin never had a chance and was always a sloppy brawler. It happens with every Conor win.

Back