Cowboy gonna win, he knows he won't get second payday like this

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Considering how rare is for Mcgregor to fight this days and what other options he has, I don't see Cowboy losing this, especially that extra win bonus. It's a rare opportunity for Cowboy to make money.

Thoughts?

Yeah, no. It doesn't matter if this is his last big payday. Conor's gonna starch him within 2, just like the script says.

But I hope he can pull off the upset.

Yeah, no. It doesn't matter if this is his last big payday. Conor's gonna starch him within 2, just like the script says.

But I hope he can pull off the upset.

I don't see any script. And I doubt baldman is willing to pay him more than what he can get for win.

I don't see any script. And I doubt baldman is willing to pay him more than what he can get for win.

It's just a saying. Conor and the UFC picked cowboy for a reason. He's taior made to fall within a round or 2.

Cowboy is gonna lose to get that sweet loss bonus. if he wins he only gets the 200k disclosed purse

cowboy faked an injury on the embedded = he laid down a bet on himself=the mma community is going to be shook tonight when cowboy shocks the world.

cowboy by split

cowboy faked an injury on the embedded = he laid down a bet on himself=the mma community is going to be shook tonight when cowboy shocks the world.

cowboy by split
Cowboy seems crazy enough to actually bet on himself. One thing going for Cowboy is that Conor is being nice and respecting him. This usually goes well for Cowboy.

At 170 anything possible, cowboy big at that weight. Conor the smaller man.

I’m not the kind of guy to say atodaso but fucking atodaso

Considering how rare is for Mcgregor to fight this days and what other options he has, I don't see Cowboy losing this, especially that extra win bonus. It's a rare opportunity for Cowboy to make money.

Thoughts?

<Dany07>

Back