• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[If it ends in Round _, then _____ wins]
[D = Decision after 5 rounds]

conor across the board for me, if it was by submission i would say cowboy

More than anything, this fight is a slow starter vs. a fast starter.

I think Conor has a very high chance to KO him in round 1 or 2 (more than 50%). After that, I think Cowboy finds his groove but I also wouldn't put it past Conor to really pace himself like the 2nd Diaz fight and get the decision

This is a picture perfect match for McGregor, for i feel he has two things which give him an advantage over Cerrone...age and speed. Cerrone is of course the much more "experienced" fighter, however he does not perform very well in such an important match historically. An unorthodox fighter like Cerrone gives him an edge over most, but McGregor is a counter-puncher and will have patience, i see the first round as a feel out process for the first 2 minutes.

Cerrone strengths however are his brilliant jiu-jitsu and his kickboxing. The latter skill set i believe must be utilized against McGregor to take away his power, it will come from the hips and legs. If this fight goes anywhere near the 4th and 5th rounds, i will be very surprised. The latter rounds will favor Cerrone, unless McGregor has improved on his cardio, which is yet to be seen. The most underappreciated skill for McGregor is his TDD which i believe will be the most important aspect of this match, which is why i am calling it for McGregor.

My prediction is Conor McGrgeor winning by devastating TKO with Cerrone being pummeled in the guard by McGregor against the fence in the second round.

Only went with cowboy if it ends in R5 or decision

Back