Is Conor McGregor's F.A.S.T good?

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
100 dollars per month is a bit too much imo

any expierence?

it's so effective that even athletes from other sports have started using it, it saved Cristiano Ronaldos career.

I've heard it only lasts 10 minutes at a time and then you choke.

it's so effective that even athletes from other sports have started using it, it saved Cristiano Ronaldos career.

Plus stop with this BS ronaldo dont need cardio or workout fucking tips from mc gregor.

It was the training method that allowed Lance Armstrong to dominate the Tour De France all those years. Don't believe the lies about PEDS, it was F.A.S.T.

100 dollars per month is a bit too much imo

any expierence?
That is outrageous. Only a fool would pay that. I’m sure you can rip it off Pirate Bay if you really want it and don’t know how to exercise.

Works best with the Proper Twelve

Plus stop with this BS ronaldo dont need cardio or workout fucking tips from mc gregor.

Here is his first F.A.S.T lesson

ronaldo-mcgregor.png

I went on the program.

So far I’ve hit 3 old blokes just minding themselves in a bar.

I have two sexual assault cases pending and I’m just settling on another civil case for smashing some dudes iPhone.

Seems like the type of thing that's marketed towards people who spend a lot of money on fitness stuff but never actually get in shape.

I can't imagine it is. He probably isn't even involved with it beyond his name and a weekend of promo videos, like his bum ass whiskey.

164kpe.jpg

100%, the results speak for themselves

All of those programs are only good if they motivate you to do something, but that's a steep price to pay for information that is freely available online if you make the effort to educate yourself on different exercise programs and eating right, dependent on your goals of course. But if you are dead set on just watching something and following along and being guided all the way down to exercise and diet just get the original P90X.

Back