Media Felder thinks Conor’s previously broken hand could be an issue ...

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

@
2:30

This is news to me. Never knew Conor’s hands were giving him this much trouble.

McGregor confirmed a while ago that he was supposed to return last summer again Gaieje but had to pull out because of a broken hand. There's no indication/rumor there's anything wrong with it now though.

He could beat Cowboy with two broken hands

>Felder thinks

Great, I’m sure ALL betting lines have changed because of the opinion of the UFC’s third string commentator (who lost via technical striking clinic to Mike Perry.)

<mma4>

McGregor confirmed a while ago that he was supposed to return last summer again Gaieje but had to pull out because of a broken hand. There's no indication/rumor there's anything wrong with it now though.

Felder mentions the way Conor wraps his hands for training as an indicator of some complication and he also highlights the increased risk of being susceptible to head-kicks when you’re favoring the hand you’re supposed to block with ... o_O

And his foot might turn into a balloon again.

I think Epstein did not kill himself
SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

How cute, one Makhachev Ducker making pre-fight excuses for another Makhachev Ducker

And I think Felder lost to Barboza.
Yeah, I'm still a little sour over that one.
Not Felders fault. Heck, if he's given the decision, go with it.
Blame the twat judges for gifting him an undeserved win over Edson.

How about that trilogy with barboza paul? The one you don’t even deserve

<DisgustingHHH>

Pretty sure he was down for it but the UFC said pass.

Can’t blame him for the decision but you should credit him for at least being willing to run it back.

An athletes bones adapt to their training and activity, they get harder and more dense etc. If you are inactive for a year - particularly bad inactivity with booze and drugs - then come into training camp, broken bones are very common because they have lost some of the bone density and adaptation. But they throw kicks and punches with the same force because that's what their brain remembers.

It's not surprising he has had multiple broken bones recently. In fighting you need to be all the way in or all the way out. Probably they realize this with the talk of 3 fights this year.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was down for it but the UFC said pass.

Can’t blame him for the decision but you should credit him for at least being willing to run it back.

have you ever bought a bridge before?I have a wonderful deal for you. Just need you to send 140k to my Nigerian Brother. Will PM you his email now

Back