When the UFC 246 weigh in gets more views in 12 hours than UFC 242 (Khabob) in 4 months

He also ass-raped Conor, what's your point?
It’s simple, Point is that khabib is better fighter but Conor is much much bigger star in the sport of MMA... there were claims made that Conor has lost his star status and Khabib is new star

It’s simple, Point is that khabib in is better fighter but Conor is much much bigger star in the sport of MMA

OK thats some mind blowing shit, Einstein.

People also love Fast and Furious movies and pay to watch Logan Paul fight...

Khabib was never the biggest star.

Yeah huge numbers in russia are good, but not money wise. You get 400 dollars for 1 million youtube views (russia), but in germany 3000-5000 dollars.

Conor was always the bigger man ... Khabib is carried by muslims.

It is pretty pathetic how some Conor fans are desperately grasping for any "win" over Khabib that they can find. None of that shit matters.

Khabib whipped his ass and he made it look easy. That is what matters. Deal with it.

Last edited:
But Conor is only getting 3 million and Khabib got 6 million, so Khabib is the bigger draw, his Dad and Manager told me, it must be true....must be, right??

But Conor is only getting 3 million and Khabib got 6 million, so Khabib is the bigger draw, his Dad and Manager told me, it must be true....must be, right??

Conor makes 80 million vs Cowboy.

This is a well known fact.

Fake views again! No doubt bought by the fake UFC who exist to shill for Mcgregor. Shilling so bad they claimed tickets were sold out in hours when they were still up weeks later ahahaha

Fake fame Mcgregor with double the amount of Instagram followers but only 10-30% more likes than his Caliph who he pays jizya to, Khabib.

Very fake news. 1.4, million views for UFC 242 where Khabib was the ONLY star as opposed to UFC 246 where holly holm, cowboy and Pettis are fighting. Plus askar askarov.

Also been 2 months since the last UFC fight so fight fans are hungry.

And if you look at the numbers UFC 242 weigh ins have 3.4k comments while twice as much UFC 246 only has 3.5. fake just like mcgregors Instagram. And we all know Khabib fans dont talk much. They are cold hard focused humble men so in reality the comments numbers should have been 5k for 242.

2 million views but only 3.5 comments. I sniff fake news and fake views!!

But I thought khabib was a megastar now, surely sherdog hasn't lied to me???

lol at thinking clicks/views means anything

maxresdefault.jpg

Conor fans going full DESPERATION mode lol... these guys are looking for any silver lining these days.

I haven’t seen this level of panic since NCAA McGregor

M7A3viR.gif

This is called catering to a dumb fanbase who don't realize this is a pointless fight.

conor, bork, ronda all have (had) the most casual, clueless fanbases ever.

When you promote a guy who is on film assaulting the elderly, under investigation for TWO RAPES that says a lot about his fans, the ufc and people in general.

Lol @ in 4 months

What kind of losers are watching weigh in videos to fights that happened 4 months ago ?

This is called catering to a dumb fanbase who don't realize this is a pointless fight.

conor, bork, ronda all have (had) the most casual, clueless fanbases ever.

When you promote a guy who is on film assaulting the elderly, under investigation for TWO RAPES that says a lot about his fans, the ufc and people in general.

Khabib hits his wife and kids harder than Conor slapped that old man. Grow a pair.

Also, innocent until proven guilty with that rape shit. If he gets convicted, I'm all with you.

Back