News Modestas Bukauskas Inked UFC Contract

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
What do you think guys?
The current 205-pound Cage Warriors champ Modestas Bukauskas signed the UFC contract.

Considering the RIZIN king Jiri Prochazka has already joined the promotion, it seems the division is shaping up. There might be some serious changes in 2020. Your thoughts?

What do you think guys?
The current 205-pound Cage Warriors champ Modestas Bukauskas signed the UFC contract.

Considering the RIZIN king Jiri Prochazka has already joined the promotion, it seems the division is shaping up. There might be some serious changes in 2020. Your thoughts?

We’re definitely getting a huge influx of talent at 205 with all these guys moving up from MW and fighters joining from other promotions. I’m excited to see all the new matchups and talent on display

We’re definitely getting a huge influx of talent at 205 with all these guys moving up from MW and fighters joining from other promotions. I’m excited to see all the new matchups and talent on display
If Nathias Frederick defends Cage Warriors 185-pound belt, he might join UFC too. So yeah, I believe 2020 is the year of changes in the UFC, but let's see.

There was a thread already. His fights didn't show promise.

I read it at Modest Bukkake
I am both confused and disappointed

Can he wrestle or is he another no cardio ass brawler?

If Nathias Frederick defends Cage Warriors 185-pound belt, he might join UFC too. So yeah, I believe 2020 is the year of changes in the UFC, but let's see.
I think we’ll see a lot of new Names emerge. As far as titles are concerned I don’t see any of the new champs (Israel, Volkanovski, usman) to drop their titles

Nice, first Lithuanian in the UFC? Not "Lithuanian" like Namajunas.

Somebody who is actually from Lithuania.

Nice, first Lithuanian in the UFC? Not "Lithuanian" like Namajunas.

Somebody who is actually from Lithuania.
Stoliarenko already fought in UFC. It's a girl from Lithuania who was on the last season of TUF.

Back