Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Those fools are gonna bang

Was expecting a little more hype for that fight

Anyone else excited?

giphy.gif

You spend way too much time on an MMA forum to not know who those guys are

I am supremely hyped for this fight. I expect Sodiq to win but if Fili does, biggest win of his career

I wouldn't say excited but can't believe that it's not on the main card

I want Sadiq to brutally KO Fili, then jump the cage and bash the rest of TAM

didn't know this was happening so no

I'm very excited. I think Fili is going to take another big step in this fight, he's been extremely impressive in his most recent fights.

For sure.
Fili has definitely been steadily improving. He's solid everywhere. He could get slept though, I wouldn't be surprised.

You spend way too much time on an MMA forum to not know who those guys are

I am supremely hyped for this fight. I expect Sodiq to win but if Fili does, biggest win of his career
Biggest win? Maybe not. Both guys have finished Benitez and Sheymon Moraes who are both very underrated. Those 2 are Sodiqs best wins. Fili on top of those 2 has beat Dennis Bermudez, Hacran Dias, Myles Jury and others.

For sure.
Fili has definitely been steadily improving. He's solid everywhere. He could get slept though, I wouldn't be surprised.
I would. Only person who ever slept him, was Yair with a brutal head kick. Kattar landed heavy shots on him, same with Micheal Johnson, but he never even got close to being finished in those fights.

Biggest win? Maybe not. Both guys have finished Benitez and Sheymon Moraes who are both very underrated. Those 2 are Sodiqs best wins. Fili on top of those 2 has beat Dennis Bermudez, Hacran Dias, Myles Jury and others.
Moraes is a can who isn't even on the roster anymore

Back