Colby is such a snitch boy drama queen. Hahahaa.

kenpeters8

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone heard what Jorge Masvidal said about confronting Colby at UFC 241? Jorge said let's talk, Colby said naw, hes cool. Hes a pro. Then he walked away. Moments later, Dana White told Jorge don't be giving people three piece and a soda, Colby told him that Jorge threatened him. Jorge said what a snitch. Hahahaha.

I spoke with Jorge he told me all about it

iu

I wish Dana would weigh in on this so we could get to the truth

[ ] Three sides to every story
[x] Three pieces with every soda

Not sure why people would be surprised considering he started shit with Werdum and called his country filthy animals and then when he was confronted he hid behind security and was going to sue over being hit with a plastic kids toy boomerrang.

A Colby thread? He's like soooooo yesterday.

giphy.gif

Colby has his speedial ready after that brutal assault from usman.

Weird. Rampage and I were motorboating Karyn Bryant at the Southwest Airline counter on the same day.
for the love of god, dont give him any energy drinks

To be fair to the racist, that is not snitching in my opinion. For me snitching is when you tell on people you had a business/working relationship. If somebody molests a school girl, and you report it to the police, then you are not snitching (unless you were molesting children together).

To be fair to the racist, that is not snitching in my opinion. For me snitching is when you tell on people you had a business/working relationship. If somebody molests a school girl, and you report it to the police, then you are not snitching (unless you were molesting children together).
Sounds legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back