Who will be the first to hold both the BMF belt and a title belt at the same time?

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This brings me to another question: will the UFC ever schedule a fighter to get in the position of claiming themselves as the undisputed champ/BMF champ? Or will they always keep them separated?

Street Jesus is so hot right now and the popular choice... But the BMF is a WWE gimmick to sell a PPV so not even sure how it will playout other then maybe having Masvidal vs Mcgregor to promote another big event...

BMF belt is not a real thing.

Please stop pretending that it is.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Who will be the first to care?

Whoever wins the tables ladders and chairs match.

Mas has it. And Usman has the actual belt.

Assuming Mas gets next title shot...you have your answer. Winner takes both.

That will likely be Usman wrestlefucking Masvidal for 25 minutes, which is totally what they had in mind when they made up that BMF thing I'm sure.

But it's not fair that Usman has to put his belt on the line and Masvidal wouldn't, right?

I thought Dana specifically said that the BMF belt was a one time thing and the winner wouldn't be defending it? Then again, he'll probably change his mind about that after seeing how much some of you guys are into this silly gimmick.

the BMF belt sucks.
all of it.
the idea.
the actual belt itself looks like shit.
everything about it is straight up trash.

definitely rooting for Mas to beat Usman if they fight, gonna be tough though.
i feel like this could either be a competitive back and forth war, or a wrestlefuck shitfest.

Back