Donald has no incentive to win

Captain Herb

10000 Likes
@Silver
Reaction score
Only 200K to show but FON/Back Room Bonus?
No rematch likely
Near the end of career
Company man
--If he won it would screw the UFC with no lube--

*While DFW is already planning Conor's career as if he already won*

Can anyone refute this?

Last edited:
Wins to get a rematch to earn even more money?

/refute

He's getting 200k to show
2mil was a rumour

A rematch to really cash in should be his incentive
Like Nate did

2 mil to show
Near the end of career
Company man
If he won it would screw the UFC with no lube

Can anyone refute this?
You are painfully stupid.

Look at Nate Diaz's life now compared to before Conor, look at Khabib's....

Yeah no incentive at all.

2 mil to show
Near the end of career
Company man
If he won it would screw the UFC with no lube

Can anyone refute this?

maxresdefault.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-quinton-jackson-bellator-237.jpg

when fighter's don't look upset when they lose I know they're just showing up to cash checks

Yea, getting a win over Connor was terrible for Nate’s career...

Cowboy Cerrone just announced that he will work Conor McGregor’s corner in between rounds during their fight

How does it work with UFC contracts? Its basically a fact that fighting Conor is the money fight, thats chump change for two reasons, one he is headlining a PPV, 2, its freaking Conor, Nate vs Masvidal got 500k each iirc.

You are painfully stupid.

Look at Nate Diaz's life now compared to before Conor, look at Khabib's....

Yeah no incentive at all.

how is he stupid ? Both of you were merely speculating about his level of motivation

I agree with him because I believe most people in a similar situation wouldn't be very motivated to him

history also shows that this is the case most of the time

when people are showing up to fight merely for money and not to get to the top anymore they don't show up as the same fighter without the hunger

If he beats Conor he gets a shot at Usman

how is he stupid ? Both of you were merely speculating about his level of motivation

I agree with him because I believe most people in a similar situation wouldn't be very motivated to him

history also shows that this is the case most of the time

when people are showing up to fight merely for money and not to get to the top anymore they don't show up as the same fighter without the hunger
If you don't understand why his post was painfully stupid I'm sorry to inform you that you are also painfully stupid.

Plus my previous post explained it surely....?

Hahahhahahahahahahah

Yeah. Khabib and Nate sure didnt benefit at all from beating Conor. Cowboy rightfully sees this and decides to bend over.

This is the dumbest thread I seen in awhile. Mr career fuckin choker with a last chance to redeem himself dont need to win here. The fucked up thing is he probably actually thinks this way which is why everyone is shitting on this fight.

Hahahhahahahahahahah

Yeah. Khabib and Nate sure didnt benefit at all from beating Conor. Cowboy rightfully sees this and decides to bend over.

This is the dumbest thread I seen in awhile. Mr career fuckin choker with a last chance to redeem himself dont need to win here. The fucked up thing is he probably actually thinks this way which is why everyone is shitting on this fight.

Khabib and Nate were in completely points in there careers

Most people think Cerrone retires here regardless of outcome based on his recent statements

Back