Media Cowboy’s tense media scrum after UFC 246 weigh ins

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Walks off after two minutes. Uber emotional.

Last edited:
The beta cuck media really has been horrendous to Cowboy during the lead up to this fight. Glad he shits on them any chance he gets

He just done talking and wants to bang!

He's probably pissed at the payday his manager negotiated for him.

Donald already crumbling under the pressure

Reminds me of Edward at the weigh-ins...

No doubt Dana got pissed at him after that comment on not knowing "which Cowboy will show up." He needs to make this look legit.

The media and Conor haters, mostly sherdoggers, disrespected him tremendously. He's very angry at this point because of the amount of disrespect.

I hope he wins one way or another. But I can't see it at this point.

one conversation with Stephen A. Smith done this lol... just one

SyChQfM.gif

Actually, I think he is ready. When he is unsure of himself, you can usually tell. Good to see him fired up for a change.

He's been disrespected by everyone, Sherdog has been disgusting this last month.

About time that dude showed some fire. He's been getting the B-side treatment all week and rolling with it like he's Conor's bitch

Damn, I've never seen Cowboy like that.

But yes, almost everybody considers Cowboy to do the job, lose, and give McGregor some momentum to set up the Khabib rematch.

The media has been shitting on him, but damn Cowboy was on edge. Good for him. I just hope we get some good exchanges and back and forth tomorrow night.

Even I got super angry at that interview. Fucking idiot knows nothing about martial arts or Cowboy.
he doesnt really know anything about any sport he talks about, it baffles me how someone was stupid enough to pay him multi millions of dollars per year to talk about sports... the mans an idiot

This is actually the most faith I've had in Cowboy since this shit show started

Bad feeling for Conor tommorow.

Act like a wounded animal until the last second, final interview and then go for the jugular.

Head games. Checkmate Cowboy.

Guarantee this will catch everyone by surprise including Conor.

It's on.
<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
It's about fooking time Cerrone got emotional about this fight, up until now, he's just been blowing kisses at Conor--

I want Cowboy to KTFO Conor tomorrow, I think it's a long shot, but it's possible if and only if, he fights intelligently. The dude has the weapons, it's his gameness and age that are the question marks.

Back