"Cerrone always folds when his opponent piles it on"

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Okay, cool. So does McGregor.
Cerrone has never been in a fight remotely as big as this. This fight will define his life forever.
I think the mental impact of that could ensure he simply doesn't give up, no matter what Conor throws at him.
Another thing, if RDA is beating you up in the first round, your confidence is going to be destroyed, since RDA tends to get stronger as the fight progresses.
If Conor is beating you up in the first round, you know you can just weather the storm and take him out when he gasses.

4 LP's needed for about 40 full length songs.

Remember those days?

When has said "folding" occurred to Conrad, besides arguably Kebab?

choke.jpg
image.jpg

Heart of a warrior, WAR CONOR

The only chance Cerrone has is to take it to the ground and he's made it clear he's not going to do that.

He's a slow starter while McGregor is always by far at his most dangerous early.

It couldn't be a worse match-up for Cerrone. Over under is 30 or 60 seconds.

Cowboy survived an onslaught from Eddie and took the fight over eventually winning by decision.

Cerrone folds by pressure, Conor doesn’t. Conor only folds when’s he gasses

If Conor is beating you up in the first round, you know you can just weather the storm and take him out when he gasses.
you make that sound as if its an easy thing to do

Conor has lost twice in the last ten years by Nate Diaz (170, all time great) and the undefeated LW champion. You guys are so delusional lol

This fight will define his life forever?
<{walkerwhut}>

This is not the most consequential fight Cerrone has been in. He would have been champ if he beat RDA, nothing career-wise really changes for him win or lose with this one. It's not for a title and he's not getting a title shot even if he wins.

Also, not sure what you mean about RDA. He won the 1st round in most of his losses, against Colby, against Ferguson, Stephens, Griffin, won the 2nd against Leon Scott, won both of the first 2 against Guida.

Cerrone has never been in a fight remotely as big as this. This fight will define his life forever.
I think the mental impact of that could ensure he simply doesn't give up, no matter what Conor throws at him.
Another thing, if RDA is beating you up in the first round, your confidence is going to be destroyed, since RDA tends to get stronger as the fight progresses.
Tell that to chad Mendes and Eddie Alvarez

Conor has lost twice in the last ten years by Nate Diaz (170, all time great) and the undefeated LW champion. You guys are so delusional lol

Nate is an "all time great" with a record of 20-12?

I mean, he's not a bum, but "all time great" seems a bit...generous.

Compare the remarks after each of these guys loses to each other.

Conor has nothing but respect and points out he had terrible cardio and made a bad decision.

Diaz: it's never my fault when I lose and they always "run away" (just like you ran away from Masvidals fake knee)

Diaz is a can at 170. And average at 155. Nothing wrong with the Khabib loss though.

Compare the remarks after each of these guys loses to each other.

Conor has nothing but respect and points out he had terrible cardio and made a bad decision.

Diaz: it's never my fault when I lose and they always "run away" (just like you ran away from Masvidals fake knee)

He “didn’t use his energy efficiently”, or his “foot was a ballon” or some other bullshit...

You have no argument.

Back