The Mollywhopper weighs in on Mcgregor/Cerrone

Narrator sounds like an alternative Rummy's corner!

NgPHwyj.png

I imagine we will have more nuthuggers saying shit comments,but offer no real rebuttals.

"Mollywhopper is a stupidhead!!!"

Well for the the 20 seconds I could tolerate his voice he claimed Conor isn't reactive, which it complete bullshit, his spontaneous reactive nature has been hugely prevalent throughout his entire career.

Conor truth talks, always had, he points out his opponents weaknesses and they usually get offended and respond with insults, at that point the gloves are off and he goes to town.

Well for the the 20 seconds I could tolerate his voice he claimed Conor isn't reactive, which it complete bullshit, his spontaneous reactive nature has been hugely prevalent throughout his entire career.

Conor truth talks, always had, he points out his opponents weaknesses and they usually get offended and respond with insults, at that point the gloves are off and he goes to town.
Explain how he is reactive? Cos Aldo REALLY gave him SO MUCH to react off of,lol
A real motormouth that one.

Nate,who all on this forum know as a verbose orator of the highest level,really gave Conor so much material for him to react off of,no doubt.

Watched a few minutes of it. He's right and wrong. Conor is very proactive but he's definitely reactive

It's possible to be both and Conor is

Every other conor press conference

CONOR: IM RICH LOOK AT ME,IM THE CHAMP IM THE BEST LOOK AT THIS OTHER GUY HE IS GONNA MAKE MONEY JUST BY BEIN NEAR ME

OPPONENTS : WELL...

CONOR: SHOOT THE FOOK UP IM TALKING BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH M8 BLAH BLAH BLAH

Fanboys: omg hes so reactive.

Cerrone press conference:

Conor: HOW YA DOIN COWBOY NICE SUIT
Cerrone: why thank u,i forgot how to wrestle
conor: thats good m8
Press: about those charges against you...
Cerrone: LEAVE CONOR ALONE

tenor.gif

Watched a few minutes of it. He's right and wrong. Conor is very proactive but he's definitely reactive

It's possible to be both and Conor is
Hes quick witted. But if his opponent didnt say shit,hes just get swallowed up in all conors trash talk. This situation is different. Its been planned ahead of time.

The video argues he picked Cowboy over Gaethje to avoid rape allegations during pressers. Which sounds compelling at first - but at the same time he's saying he wants to fight multiple times this year and has been campaigning for the Khabib rematch, so that theory goes out the window.

Why would it be vital to fight a nice guy opponent now if he's going after his arch rival within a few months?

I also don't get the argument that he's non reactive in trash talking. Sure, he's got some ideas that he probably planned out (like "snake in the grass") but he's got tons of moments which seemed spontaneous like "who da fook is that guy" etc.

Last edited:

If you paid attention for just a minute more, he immediately mocks that point and basically says the exact thing you said lol...

edit: wait nvm i read your post wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back