Media Stephen Thompson challenges Conor for the NMF title

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I think Conor deserves a shot at that title too lol

that's a dream fight for me, very interesting clash of style. Thomson beat Till in my opinion, so I believe he should beat conor too. But his chin has been cracked by pettis, so who knows ?

Conor should fight for the “Aged 10 years in 2” belt

lol Wonderbread still thinks he's bread but he's toast.

Can you hold both the BMF title and NMF title? Or does one disqualify you from the other?

Lol conors nice for 1 fight and all of a sudden hes a NMF? Gtfo of here Thompson you red panty chasing weirdo.

Id tune in for that fight. I think both have a good chance of beating the other. Interesting fight. Normally im a conor hater but his return is making me hyped for some new fights.

I wonder if Thompson could go a whole fight with Conor without throwing a punch

Stephen Thompson already has the the triple G strap ( gosh, golly, gee title).
.....and he'll retire as champ as there are no contenders ( as far as I know).

A great trivia question 20 years from now.

Probably not gonna happen but I would watch.

Thompson could be next for Colby though, since Woodley/Edwards is official. Not many other new options for Colby in the top 10.

Id tune in for that fight. I think both have a good chance of beating the other. Interesting fight. Normally im a conor hater but his return is making me hyped for some new fights.
He’s a train wreck outside of the octagon but he’s exciting as a fighter.

He’s a train wreck outside of the octagon but he’s exciting as a fighter.

this, that's all I care about.

He's proven to be a top level guy (at least he was before, so I'm sure he has some idea of what it takes to get there), he puts on exciting fights. He is trash as a person imo, but, that matters none to me. I look forward to rooting against him as often as possible (except here, rooting for double KO cuz I don't like Cowboy either at all)

Back