Reaction score
Masvidal is the fight to make next

Make it happen uncle dana

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Conor bless

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Cardio will tell us all we need to know

He looks like a blown up lightweight, which he is.

He looks like a beast! If he kept his speed and improved cardio for this division than he's very competitive mofo even in 170! But let's see tomorrow!

WAR CONOR!

I see him gassing if it goes there but it won't.

Tell us more about your observation of his unit.

I'll be happy if he fights masvidal next yes, it's a good and legit fight to make.
And let's have them the journeyman belt on the line.

IMO i thought he look'd kinda small next to Cerrone..

He looks ok, but he is no Paulo costa.

He looks big and lean at the same time. Actually his body shape even looks different. Conor talked about reframing his body for 170 in the press conference so that's probably it.

And there was a 2, 2.5 inch height difference between him and Cerrone while Conor was barefoot and Cerrone had sneakers. Something's off here. Either Cerrone's like 5'10" not 6'1 or Conor's like 5'11" or something. I always said Conor is definetely taller than his listing but something's wrong here. Cerrone looked shorter than Diaz unless Conor gained height.

And there was a 2, 2.5 inch height difference between him and Cerrone while Conor was barefoot and Cerrone had sneakers. Something's off here.

You can gain 1-2 inches by stretching and shit.

edit: if you do it every day. he's in the gym most days so what diff does 15 mins stretching make. So yeah he IS a little taller.

I'll be happy if he fights masvidal next yes, it's a good and legit fight to make.
And let's have them the journeyman belt on the line.
i was with you until you said journeyman belt. journeyman dont win not one but two world titles holding them simultaneously and those 'Journeyman' could both kill you with their bare hands if they wanted to its ridiculous how a coach potato who sits at home on the coach feels comfortable enough to shit talk pro fighters and call them journeymen while hes typing away in his moms basement. so if you want to be real youre the real journeyman

i was with you until you said journeyman belt. journeyman dont win not one but two world titles holding them simultaneously and those 'Journeyman' could both kill you with their bare hands if they wanted to its ridiculous how a coach potato who sits at home on the coach feels comfortable enough to shit talk pro fighters and call them journeymen while hes typing away in his moms basement. so if you want to be real youre the real journeyman

The journeyman belt is the bmf belt.

Yeah, great, UFC fighters can kill me and kill you also, still ,Diaz and Jorge are journeymen in the UFC.

Back