UFC's Media Suppression about Conor's Sexual Assault Allegations

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
Before fight week, the UFC had its business partner, ESPN, write questions about Conor's sexual allegations (see the Ariel Helwani interview).
Since they're business partners, they could have told Conor the questions in advance so he had time to prepare answers--and they had every incentive to.

Now, every time one of the independent journalists asks questions, Dana and Conor can claim the topic has already been addressed without answering them:

Finally, note Dana's preemptive dismissal of the question:
"He answered these questions yesterday on ESPN".
He said this before he heard the questions. How did Dana know Conor had already answered the questions if he hadn't heard them yet?

To be clear, I'm not making any statement or implication about the veracity of the accusations. I don't know if they're true or not or what evidence exists to support them if any.

I'm only commenting on the UFC's deceptive methods of suppressing media inquiry.
It's a clever move. A da** clever move.
giphy.gif

Before fight week, the UFC had its business partner, ESPN, write questions about Conor's sexual allegations (see the Ariel Helwani interview).
Since they're business partners, they could have told Conor the questions in advance so he had time to prepare answers--and they had every incentive to.

Now, every time one of the independent journalists asks questions, Dana and Conor can claim the topic has already been addressed without answering them:

Finally, note Dana's preemptive dismissal of the question:
"He answered these questions yesterday on ESPN".
He said this before he heard the questions. How did Dana know Conor had already answered the questions if he hadn't heard them yet?

To be clear, I'm not making any statement or implication about the veracity of the accusations. I don't know if they're true or not or what evidence exists to support them if any.

I'm only commenting on the UFC's deceptive methods of suppressing media inquiry.
It's a clever move. A da** clever move.
giphy.gif

How much time did you spend thinking about this? Does Conor live in your head rent free?

The MMA media does not need to ask the same questions about his sexual cases over and over

Conrad has answered them and the media now needs to shut up about it. That guy who asked about it during the press conference is a loser, he already knew the answer to his question

It’s a pre fight presser, not an interrogation. The journo was rude, probably won’t be seeing him again!

He denied them
What more does he need to say about it?

He's not gonna go into details on a pending investigation

<JagsKiddingMe>

That shit is for a court of law. It's a waste of time asking him about it at a press conference.

I can't stand Gondor but I dont see the point in asking him about it. Not like he can say anything and it has nothing to do with his fighting. I can understand if it just came to light recently but its been a year already.

Pretty sure it was just a money grab. They had consensual sex and she claimed rape like most do to rich man. Why was Conor never accused before he became rich and famous...

Conor obviously gets pussy so why would he need to force himself on some thot

@Rebel_LioN
Can you imagine if someone were such a stupid f***, that they didn't understand the OP wasn't about Conor?

It baffles me how poor the reading comprehension is on this site.

Even when I try to be clear with highlighting and underlining, it just doesn't work. Everyone's reply is on a different topic now.

@Rebel_LioN
Can you imagine if someone were such a stupid f***, that they didn't understand the OP wasn't about Conor?

Even when I try to be clear with highlighting and underlining, it just doesn't work. Everyone's reply is on a different topic now.

imagine how riled up you are about this. Just imagine being so poor and broke and whining about someone else’s problems.

@Rebel_LioN

The media is free to do whatever independent investigation they want. Asking about it at a fuckin press conference is fuckin stupid and needs to be moved on.

tbh these questions are pointless

what do they have to do with the fight that is going to happen tomorrow?

it is so far a baseless allegation, he has not been charged with anything. if conor had charges, a court date, etc. then the story would be different.

but you might as well ask conor what brand of toothpaste he uses or what cartoons his kids watch. all irrelevant to the fight

You think he needed to be warned he was gonna face questions like this? He said the only thing anyone in his situation could say.

Pretty sure it was just a money grab. They had consensual sex and she claimed rape like most do to rich man. Why was Conor never accused before he became rich and famous...

Pretty sure as in you have no clue.

Meh. It has nothing to do with the event they are trying to promote. Of course he is going to tell those journalists to stfu.

What is there to say?

Handle that part in court.

We are here to watch fights. If the fight is already on, what’s the point of dwelling on stuff outside of the fight realm. It’s not like he popped for PEDs. That holds more weight at this point than this (with regards to a fight card)

Is it a scumbag allegation? Yes.
Has it been proven yet? No.
Is the fight booked and ready to go? Yes.
....in that case, watch the fight.

They’re just allegations and fuck all has come from them in a year

Guys innocent

just like with that cloudga BS

he already denied the allegations with Ariel no point in asking again

Why give the old, unproven allegations publicity? No charges have been filed and one of his other female accusers was shown to be lying about having his kid.

Willful stupidity is what turns people off. How many times are people going to ask the same question? There clearly isn't any proof as he hasn't been charged. They clearly aren't honest questioners as they don't care if he denies it. They're bringing it up because they're a bunch of Sherdorks that get off on smearing Conor because they secretly want to be Mayweather with Conor's hard on facing them.

That guy who asked about it during the press conference is a loser
Nope, he's a journalist. A lot of times in visual media it's not in the answer, it's in the reaction. Pictures speak louder than words. And everyone knows he is guilty AF, why shouldn't he have to answer for a brutal rape?

Last edited:

Why do any of the rich millionaires do the crimes they do? Being rich and famous doesn't make you less likely to rape someone or commit a crime. Why did Conor attack that old man? Why did he break and steal that man's phone?

Rape is not really about sex. I couldn't imagine getting off while trying to hold a girl still against her will. There is only a certain type of person that can do that.

Last edited:
Back