Henry Cejudo vs Jose Aldo in the works at May in Brazil

jose-aldo-dance-GIF.gif

War..

Obligatory <mma3>

But for real im excited for it.

War Aldo!

Would be nice if Aldo KO'd that manlet stiff.

<PlusJuan>

Dana should comment further on the judging if he will give Aldo the title shot. Are we not to take the decision victory for Moraes seriously? Did those judges get fired? No - because the judging is bullshit and Dana knows it but won't do anything about it because it feeds his cucked MMA journalists who will do anything except put the blame where it should be placed.

Lol Aldo getting a title shot at BW while being 0-1 there.

Dana not giving a fook

{<jordan}

I can't stand Cejudo, but I hope he wins bc if he loses he's almost certain to get a rematch and then Yan and Sterling are fuckdd over again

I like Aldo and thought he beat Marlon but this sets a bad precedent. It should be Yan or Aljo.

Not a fan of this match up. Putting some of the blame on Triple Cringe. Oh well. The top of 135 is ripe with potential matchups. Sign the doted line MFers!

Aldo about to become the BW GOAT.

Cejudo by decision. I like Aldo but this is a lame fight tbh. BW's fucked up now.

What is Moraes supposed to do? I guess Yan and Sterling just fight for #1 contender lol.

If 1 of or both of these guys got injured & had to pull out I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry.

Yan, Aljo, Sandhagen, & even Moraes are much more worthy options.

Huge Aldo fan from WEC days, also thought he won the Moraes fight...

But this is straight bullshit. Fact is he did NOT win the Moraes fight and is coming off 2 losses. This is just further reinforcing that you don’t even need to be a successful fighter anymore.

In the modern day and age of MMA apparently you don’t even need to show up on weight or win fights and your good.

Back