Media Claudia looking great

Damn her upper body looks like someone bolted tits onto a males torso.

1480712905-giphy-96.gif

looks like a guy with a boob-job. how can this chick look super-hot in some photos, and look like a straight-up dude in others? it's baffling.

Damn her upper body looks like someone bolted tits onto a males torso.
yeah it just.....don't quite look right. Sometimes bolt-ons work but sometimes they look odd. She is obviously in tremendous shape, super-cut abs, and bolt-ons are gonna look odd when you're that shredded.

Peculiar body.
Extremely shredded but the breasts aren't shrunk.
Looks modified.

Man I didn't realize Anthony Pettis missed weight by 5 pounds

How can a woman's stomach be that ripped and her tits be that big.
You need 5-9% body fat for abs and big ole Jugs are made of fat.
Does not compute.

Someone needs to tell our boy young Erick Silva that man buns are a no no.

Grasso is so unprofessional, she has been a huge bust. I always had the feeling that she was expecting preferential treatment, specially when she fought in Mexico. She doesn't have the talent to be champ.

Also, this card is TRASH, only the mainevent is interesting everything else is meh, I can't belive i'ts a PPV.

great is relative. she looks great for what? muscles are nice to look at, but they are not enough to win fights as is obvious by claudia's own career as a fighter.
also, she is cutting weight so of course she is going to look shredded

I'm not a fan of bolt ons, but I give her a pass since this is likely right around 115 lbs and an unnatural body fat %.

She was attractive, but looks hideous at this point. Too bad she dstroyed herself for the sport.

Back