UFC Logic?!?!?!

CRobby22

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know this is an oxymoron, but lets have two guys fight at 170 and the winner will be rewarded with a title fight at 155? Nobody will ever confuse the UFC with NASA, but do they really think we as fans are that stupid?

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

I know this is an oxymoron, but lets have two guys fight at 170 and the winner will be rewarded with a title fight at 155? Nobody will ever confuse the UFC with NASA, but do they really think we as fans are that stupid?
An orange belt with a 2016 join date is back posting regularly so it would appear it’s working.

If its a non title fight I see no issue with 2 Lws both agreeing not to cut weight.

Look at the state of the goddamn forums. YES, THEY THINK WE ARE THAT STUPID!

It's a good comeback fight, it shouldn't mean shit for ANY division unless it's @ 170.

So many more deserving people @ 155 that haven't gone 3 years without a win, obviously. What other fighter could have their last win in November of 2016 in MMA and fight once for a title 1 division underneath? Lesnar, maybe after chopping off a leg?

Because yes -- PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID. It's called CASUALS...

THis UFC has done some pretty blatantly biased shit, but this is particularly egregious. I can't take people who say that Conor doesn't get any special treatment seriously.

$$$$$$
This is the reason, nothing else is need to be said.
FTR I think it's bull shit also.

And then getting a title shot??
Why not? As long as the actual title fight is at 155 whats the issue? Its not like anyone gains an unfair edge in the contender fight (if both fighters agree to it) and it would benefit the health of the fighters to reduce the frequency in which they have to make a major cut, there is no downside or logical reason not to do it.

Yeah its wack and doesnt make sense, but I think its a distraction so people dont complain about having to pay for that shit card. It's amazing that sherdoggers of all people are giving the UFC a pass for this one. There is literally ONE intriguing fight in the whole card. There are Fight Nights with better lineups.
<31>

"Conor" will get a title fight if he wins... not "the winner."

I get what you're saying TS, but if you're going to go full on questioning the rational capacity of others, you should probably have enough mental capacity yourself to present the proper facts your being sarcastic about yeah?

That said, the former champ & current number 4 contender loses to the champ, goes out & beats # 5 but they both decide to have a piss on cutting weight... I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
Neither will be fighting for the belt next unless its short-notice replacement.

Conor wants to fight in March, not sure the Khabib/Tony winner will be able to travel back in time for that one. Trying to confirm, will report back.

Back