I could be wrong but Cowboy doesn't seem right...

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He had a noticeable limp a few days ago. His excitement level looks like it's at a 2 or 3. Are we about to see Cowboy get murked and immediately retire on the mic in the ring? Of course it could also be Cowboy doing a rope a dope...? Both videos are time stamped:

Limping

I'm this excited when I go to the dentist

he's probably been paid an obscene amount to stand and trade with conor, in one of danas famous undisclosed back room bonuses

the limp is a bad sign. But he seems to be acting about the same as he always does to me.

if I was getting the biggest payday and opportunity of my career Id still fight with an injury(if he is actually doing so). He probably has already agreed to buy a yacht or something and needs the cash lol

The limp is gone since and he sounded drunk there. People walk like that to seem cool.

he's probably been paid an obscene amount to stand and trade with conor, in one of danas famous undisclosed back room bonuses
Cowboy always stands with fighters, he stood with Robbie Lawler and Darren Till among many others. Why wouldnt he want to stand with Conor?

Cowboy always stands with fighters, he stood with Robbie Lawler and Darren Till among many others. Why wouldnt he want to stand with Conor?
because maybe he wants to win for a change

because maybe he wants to win for a change
but you are acting like him standing would be because he was bribed to do so? I have clearly shown that he likes to stand with all his opponents.

so are you admitting that bribing him isnt necessary?

I don't think Donald is the kind of guy to throw a fight or contractually modify his gameplan. It's too bad that UFC have devolved into what it is today so much that people are skeptical.

Ehh typical Cerrone antics. He’s fought and won with injuries and anxiety many times.

He wont seem right if he tries to box with Conor with his " chin up hands down " style.

Anyone putting money on Cowboy at this point is a tool.
ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

^^Dont trust this MF-er!

Heck his general demeanor seems kinda defeated. Just seems more than laid back. Like he's accepted the worse and just want's to cash his cheque and get things over with.

In order to take the fight he promised Dana he will stand with Conor the first 2 rounds (don’t ask me how I know this). Also, Conor softened him these last days, he is already happy and satisfied with Conor liking him. So yeah, Conor by TKO round 1.

but you are acting like him standing would be because he was bribed to do so? I have clearly shown that he likes to stand with all his opponents.

so are you admitting that bribing him isnt necessary?

When cowboy is saying that he is not going bother even attempting wrestling and wants to just stand and feel conors power thats just pure idiotic. Everyone knows that conor is main weapon is striking so why would u play into hes game like that?. Could you imagine if conor went into hes fight with khabib and said you know what "im not going to botther striking that much i want to wrestle him and see how good he is" Exact reason why he never wins big fights because hes more worried about putting on a show for the fans instead of actually winning.

When cowboy is saying that he is not going bother even attempting wrestling and wants to just stand and feel conors power thats just pure idiotic. Everyone knows that conor is main weapon is striking so why would u play into hes game like that?. Could you imagine if conor went into hes fight with khabib and said you know what "im not going to botther striking that much i want to wrestle him and see how good he is" Exact reason why he never wins big fights because hes more worried about putting on a show for the fans instead of actually winning.
maybe he thinks he can win that way? maybe he wants to test himself? Putting on a show for fans has earned him lots of money and fans, its the reason he is so well liked.

Its like you guys have just become aware of Cowboy, standing with opponents has statistically worked out for him more than its failed him

People saying he’s being paid off. Conor would destroy Cowboy in his prime that was promised 500k to finish the five rounds

It's part of being a competitor. Most fighters want to win, Cowboy included. He's probably never competed in a doctored fight before so it is likely messing with him somewhat, give him a break.

This place will crash with people saying they predicted Cowboys win if he in fact wins. We all knew it was going to happen!

Cerrone was going to show up even if he was being pushed in a wheelchair.

Back