Stop Disrespecting Ariel Helwani.

Doctor Lenovo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Without Ariel Helwani, this is what you will mostly be left with. LOL

Okamoto and Thomas are better than him. Helwani has poor perspective and asks dumb questions.

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

"I'm just happy to be here and ready to put on a show."

Okamoto and Thomas are better than him. Helwani has poor perspective and asks dumb questions.
Okamoto couldn't even ask Dana White "why was Holly Holm versus Aspen Laden cancelled?" A dude in the crowd knew that was the obvious follow-up questions ahead of him.

Luke Thomas over-nerds MMA. I like his post-fight opinions. However, the few times (LOL) he interviews fighters, I don't think he does a good job to promote the fighter.

pfft Thomas is boring, Okamoto is the corporate voice of interviews and Ariel is actually decent.

Fuck Ariel Helwani. He worked for the UFC for years, in secret. He's a weasel.

They all are UFC's lapdogs. No one is better than the other.

Fuck Ariel Helwani. He worked for the UFC for years, in secret. He's a weasel.
A journalist has to be a weasel. They are professional gossipers, and there is no way to gossip without being a weasel. It is their job.

Why are weasels so good at hunting rabbits (the truth), because they can get down the rabbit hole to find rabbits. So, calling a journalist a weasel is actually complement, because you are saying that is professional who is willing to go into the rabbit hole for the sake of the truth.

Some of you really need to step up your logic game. LOL

Anyone else find that Okamoto comes off a little pretentious? He does a good job though, so does Ariel.

Ariel ultimately nose he's respected and has good job security.

Without Ariel Helwani, this is what you will mostly be left with. LOL

This doesn't help your argument. I didn't miss Helwani at all. Didn't realize he was missing till i saw this thread.

Speaking of Helwani, he trashed Cowboy for being too respectful, but it's that very respect that got him the fight. Helwani needs to eat his words.

Okamoto is a shill. He never asks any interesting or tough questions and many times repeats questions that the fighter already answered earlier in the week. Also he can't even pronounce Mavidal's name correctly.

Luke doesn't ask any questions at all, he's an independent analyst at this point. Fighters don't want to talk to him.

better Helwani than that cringe schmoe loser

Back