Why are doggers turning on Cerrone?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags...Being nice to
one's opponent doesn't mean the fix is in.

I agree that there's no hype about this fight at though: Conor's last fight was for the LW belt and even though he lost, he was not TOTALLY overwhelmed by Khabib as all others have been. I think Gaethje should have been the man to fight or maybe Dustin but seeing as we already know that Dustin can't take that left hand maybe Gaethje would have been the right choice

They say he’s gonna take a dive because they can’t face the reality that Conor is going to destroy him

I'm still trying to figure that out, so just because cerrone said he's gonna stand and bang with conor that means its a fix?

I'm wondering about the leg injury though.

This whole thing is sham. A win over Cowboy doesn't warrant title shot aspirations in any division.

They say he’s gonna take a dive because they can’t face the reality that Conor is going to destroy him
Only morons are saying he's going to take a dive.

The problem is he on a two fight losing streak and was Knocked the Fuck out in his last fight. In essence conor, the guy who would fight anyone, anytime, anywhere chose the safest opponent he could get and about a close to a slam dunk win as it gets.

Hey I'll fight anyone . . . just not anyone who is a threat. Don't wanna fight justin, who is he? Not a big enough name but I'll fight his leftovers.

Cause they can predict futures very accurately

Cerrone was never my friend

na but being serious, anyone that thinks he is going to take a dive is idiotic. Now, will he possibly get hurt during the fight and look for a way out? I dunno, but thats not the same as taking a dive

They are butt hurt that he is nice to Conor and defended him at the presser.

Cerrone is a sacrifical lamb in this. We know it, Conor knows it and he knows it himself.
Only question is, will he accept that role because he is thankful for the payday or will he actually try to spoil everybodys expectations by fighting with everything hes got.
Just from the whole media stuff it looked like he has already accepted his loss.

so just because cerrone said he's gonna stand and bang with conor that means its a fix?
DC also said that he was going to stand and bang with Rumble in their rematch. We all saw how serious he was about that though.

He’s a shill

when he didn’t stand up for the fighters with the Reebok thing he lost me personally

Is it really taking a dive if the loss is imminent anyway?

Because he agreed to keep quiet about Conors legal problems and also will take a dive in appreciation to the UFC.

People saying he gonna take a dive before the man even fights are such douchebags...Being nice to

I agree that there's no hype about this fight at though: Conor's last fight was for the LW belt and even though he lost, he was not TOTALLY overwhelmed by Khabib as all others have been. I think Gaethje should have been the man to fight or maybe Dustin but seeing as we already know that Dustin can't take that left hand maybe Gaethje would have been the right choice
i agree conor should have fought gaethje, cowboys a bigger challenge and hes coming off of 2 losses so it will look bad for conor if he gets kod, gaethje is the easier match stylistically for conrad even though he koed cowboy believe it or not,

Gaethje isn't as well known to the public compared to Donald. Pretty easy to see why they made this fight over that one.

people are going to lose their shit if Cowboy ends up beating Conor, even moreso if he KO's him.

Good question. I have a better one:

Why did you abbreviate "sherdoggers" in such a retarded way?

He's not taking a dive but he'll still get destroyed.

They are jealous their midtier fighter doesn't get a favorable matchup with Conor and that Conor isn't a true technical hardcore fan of all aspects of the unified rules.

They probably think with a moniker like "cowboy". That's not edgy or unique enough.

No one in the sports business world really really cares who is best at 155 pounds unified mma rules. They want entertainment.

Back