My man Jose Aldo getting a shot at Cejudo? Hell yeah baby

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
d2r039gbkljlk5f3_1575635740.jpeg

Everyone that watched Aldo vs Moraes knows Aldo was robbed. Jose Aldo deserves this fight and i cant wait to watch it

source.gif

Everyone that watched Aldo vs Moraes knows Aldo was robbed. Jose Aldo deserves this fight and i cant wait to watch it
The fight was razor thin and there was no "clear winner". I scored it for Moraes as did tons of others.
This is an absurd title fight, just like Adesanya vs Romero. UFC rankings have completely lost all credibility at this point.

Screenshot_20191215-131610_Chrome Beta.jpg Screenshot_20191215-132430_Chrome Beta.jpg

The fight was razor thin and there was no "clear winner". I scored it for Moraes as did tons of others.
This is an absurd title fight, just like Adesanya vs Romero. UFC rankings have completely lost all credibility at this point.

View attachment 711947 View attachment 711949
Aldo won that fucking fight. Even Moraes knew Aldo won that fight. It was the best Aldo looked in years
giphy.gif

Marlon easily won that fight

if you score it for Aldo you are brainwashed by Rogan

Aldo looked great and I get that he's a big name for ppv but it's still absurd

Lose your way to a title shot has become a trend

Even though I think Also won, wtf is going on. Meritocracy and wins mean nothing apparently with the Yoel fight happening as well.

Aldo got rocked in the first 20 seconds of the Marlon fight

If Cejudo lands clean, it's over

I was rooting hard for Aldo in that fight, but that fight could have reasonably gone either way (which is why media scores were split down the middle). Suggesting that "everyone...knows Aldo was robbed" is nonsense.

Aldo is my guy, but he's lost 2 in a row, is 3-5 over the last 5 years, and has 0 wins at BW. This is simply the latest in a long line of undeserved title shots the UFC has given out in recent years.

Aldo won that fucking fight. Even Moraes knew Aldo won that fight. It was the best Aldo looked in years
giphy.gif
Aldo did not look very good in that fight, he's so one dimensional nowadays. No more kicks, just pure in the pocket boxing. Moraes almost KOd him early, Aldo is just lucky Moraes can't take pressure at all.

I love Aldo, but Moraes won the 1st and 3rd. With that being said, WAR Aldo!

There’s no clear number 1 contender between Yan and sterling

they obviously want a Brazilian to headline the Brazil ppv

moraes fight could have gone either way

Fuck it it’s an awesome fight while Yan vs sterling fight to be the clear next shot

Lmfao, can't wait to hear about moraes crying about it.
Others have a reason to complain but not Moraes. it would be even more ridiculous for Moraes to get the rematch he was just TKOd by Cejudo 6 months ago then won a fight against Aldo that could have gone either way.

He probably won't beat Henry but at least he won't get devastatingly humiliated like he did. I know Conor even felt bad about it.

Aldo is so well looked after by the UFC. Has he got dirt on Dana or something?

on one hand, im happy the ufc is not scared to override shitty judging in matchmaking. on the other hand, homies like conor will get instant title fights from one decent win after a one year layoff

I thought it was a draw on second view, but I agree with the UFC ignoring certain bad judging decisions in principle

I mean the right thing would've probably been Yan or Sterling, or to at least go Aldo vs Yan and Moroes Sterling but whatever. I'm happy to see it. Not like the UFC has always been all about that credibility anyways. At least with Yoel the top contender is out.

giphy.gif
But Moraes won the decision. Giving aldo the fight over him is ridiculous. Why did they make such a pointless fight then. What was the point of moraes showing up? They've put marlon in a fucked up situation that he should never been put in,and allowed triple cringe's greed and their own greed to reduce Marlons win to nothing.

Back