Aliens Won't Talk to Us Because...

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
... of this!

Must be the worst gimmick, ever? Who can top this nonsense for worst attention grabber (besides me)?

aliens.png

Here's the link weigh-in link.

Cerrone makes weight @ 170 - 1st up:
Oleynik makes weight wearing shirt and warm-up pants.
Conor makes weight @ 170 even. @Kowboy

Last edited:
Aliens are only interested in the GOAT .
giphy.gif

That's actually a sign that aliens DO talk to us.

I thought for sure this was a drunken meat fist thread.... pleasantly surprised

... of this!

Must be the worst gimmick, ever? Who can top this nonsense for worst attention grabber (besides me)?

View attachment 711893

Here's the link weigh-in link.

Cerrone makes weight @ 170 - 1st up:
Oleynik makes weight wearing shirt and warm-up pants.

I don't think Roxanne is an attention grabber. shes just genuinely having fun with it. one of her passions i'm pretty sure is cosplay. also she doesn't take her self seriously enough for it to be cringe. shes just doing her thing.

shits weird. anyways she gets laid out bad tomorrow night see you there gentlemen

Conor weighs in at 170 even.

Brett said he looked sweaty. Possibly cutting weight?

I doubt he was under at all this week. He is probably going to fight closer to 180 lbs.

Hopefully they announce the cage weight.

conor.png

If Roxanne wearing a Goku wig stirs up that kind of emotion for you. Please, go get some help.

goku hat big deal... maybe she will wear a super saiyan one to the ring...

I thought Wonderboy had a bigger chest than that...and didn't think he was into weird trans stuff...even as a joke. And what's with the glasses?

That's actually a sign that aliens DO talk to us.

actually....people from our government with top secret clearances have come forward and have talked about how our government have talked to aliens...we actually know about over a dozen different alien species that have been coming to earth for many decades...starting back in 1947, roswell.

Back