Brendan Schaub: Conor at UFC 205 was "the greatest 155'er we have ever seen"

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
26 mins if I recall correctly.

LMFAO. Eddie's UFC career was an incredible disappointment outside of his performance against RDA, which he only had one big moment that he was able to capitalize on. Every other fight was either a war or shitting the bed.

To say that Conor at UFC 205 looks better than Khabib now, or Ferguson, it absolutely lunacy.

Last edited:
No version of Conor beats Khabib but I like his chances to beat Tony

Styles make fights and Tony gets hit so easily and so often

The Tony that beat RDA laughs at that Clown.
So does the Khabib that beat Poirier

Schaub has a weird fucking fetish for a Conor McGregor. It reached its zenith in the build up to the Mayweather ‘fight’.

"the gig is up"

"a flash from the past"

<JagsKiddingMe>

How can you take anything this man says seriously?

4400b85ad998298d1c9554c70dff5eeb.gif

No version of Conor beats Khabib but I like his chances to beat Tony

Styles make fights and Tony gets hit so easily and so often
Yes, this is true. But it's also true that tony is unconventional and much longer a frame.

Pre fighting Conor, you could easily make the argument that Nate gets hit too much. But Conor had his hands full with the length and durability and cardio. Tony brings all of that to the table and more power.

Not a chance that Conor beats Khabib or Tony. No way.

Yes, this is true. But it's also true that tony is unconventional and much longer a frame.

Pre fighting Conor, you could easily make the argument that Nate gets hit too much. But Conor had his hands full with the length and durability and cardio. Tony brings all of that to the table and more power.
Nate has a much better chin than Tony though

Only guys with real power drop Nate with punches, whereas Tony's been dropped by dudes like Pettis and Kevin Lee.

Now I agree with Dana. He is a moron!!

Schaub's opinions about the May/Mac fight allow everything else he ever says about fighting to be disregarded out of hand.

I don't make the rules.

Brenda Squuab is retarded, stop posting shit he says, it's a waste of everyone's time.

He is absolutely right, flawless performance.

Someone said tony vs RDA? Haha, that was sloppy as fuck.

TS is a confirmed moron.

Eddie destroyed your beloved Justin Gaetjhe. Try to keep up and develop a functioning memory.

Nate has a much better chin than Tony though

Only guys with real power drop Nate with punches, whereas Tony's been dropped by dudes like Pettis and Kevin Lee.
Different weight class, different result. Pettis was completely outsized by Nate at WW. He landed bombs, but Nate was so much bigger who knows if it had an effect.

On the flip side, Nate was dropped at LW by guys like Bendo who are not known for knockout power. He was also finished by strikes. He has an outstanding chin though.
Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Tony does get dropped, but he recovers and has never been finished. In addition, Tony has been fighting Murderers over the last few years while Nate has been largely inactive. Who knows if Nate would have been dropped more or less than Tony against the same guys.

TS is a confirmed moron.

Eddie destroyed your beloved Justin Gaetjhe. Try to keep up and develop a functioning memory.
Separate your emotions and reread:

"Eddie's UFC career was an incredible disappointment outside of his performance against RDA, which he only had one big moment that he was able to capitalize on. Every other fight was either a war or shitting the bed."

It was a FOTY slugfest. I'll go ahead all call that a war.

Back