If Conor sparks Cowboy in the 1st round, does he become a top 5 GOAT?

histrionics

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I currently have him ranked #7 on my list

But an impressive KO win over Cerrone would be a huge boost to his legacy.

Multiple time title challenger Cerrone holds a lot of records, including most wins and bonuses in UFC history.

Here is his full list of accomplishments:

- All-time UFC record for wins with 23.
- All-time UFC record for finishes with 16.
- All-time UFC record for post-fight bonus awards with 18.
- All-time UFC record in knockdowns with 20.
- All-time UFC record with seven knockouts via kicks.

After this impressive win, here's what my top 5 would look like

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Aldo
4. Conor
5. DJ

He's already the GOAT.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

What if Cowboy lied about stand & banging, immediately pulls guard, and pulls off a sub......:D

Conor career will be (is) tainted by cherry picking and jumping over real contenders.
Nowhere near any GOAT discussions.

Beating old cerrone doesnt do much.

I dont have Conor ahead of Tony. Tony could go on a diet and take the FW title on short notice if he wanted and he smashes Conor at lw

Lol no, cowboy does not get you into goat status. This is a lamb being slaughtered here. The guys on a losing streak and has the perfect style to get beat by Conor in a flashy way. It's literally just for marketing to bring Conor's name back up since he hasn't won a fight since 2016. Don't drink the kool-aid

A GOAT that got smashed by Khabib?? Bann TS

This is the UFC going down the WWE route

they done if for the Eddie fight at 205 as well

48ff2eacf6de870efb737653efc6c134.gif

Considering there are already five fighters that have finished Cowboy in the first round :

bdd.jpg

beating a gatekeeper when you should be fighting the top dogs? HA. are you guys this desperate, you can't be a goat after what Khabib did to him in his last fight.. especially not fighting a guy like Cowboy

A GOAT that got smashed by Khabib?? Bann TS

Damn birds of prey are magnificent.

Fun fact: All eagles are female. Male eagles are called "tiercels", because male birds of prey are like half the size of the females. Every eagle is a female. Eagles are also monogamous and mate for life.

Back