How good would be Conor vs Colby

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both are fighting at 170 so why not ...Will be the best trash talking war in MMA
Colby-Covington-Conor-Mcgregor.jpg

The build up would definitely be entertaining but when it comes to the fight Conor would embarrass Colby on the feet. The only chance Colby would have of beating Conor would be to employ a wrestling heavy game plan. That's if he can avoid being ko'ed

Conor is not as powerfull at 170

Colby by wrestlefuck.

Colby would win easily, Conor doesn't have crazy power at 170lbs. He'd be overwhelmed and lose by decision.

Colby beats Conor just as easily as Khabib did.
Conor can't stop a wrestler from taking him down.

Best trash talk ever?

WwnXv.gif

Shit would be cringy as fuck

Both are fighting at 170 so why not ...Will be the best trash talking war in MMA
Colby-Covington-Conor-Mcgregor.jpg
Fuck the trash talk!!! We are fight fans! If you want to see people talk trash turn on your turkish talk shows

Pre fight antics would be the best eva

Second best eva.

Best Eva thrash talk would need Best Eva back to the UFC
to teach these clowns on how to be a real Alpha.

Although I don't like Colby, he is a hell of a fighter and Conor would be humiliated, clear as sky is blue. Next.

Colby would win striking and grappling easily against Connie. If Conor doesn't finish in a minute Colby's pace will eat him alive.

LOL, I'm as delighted as anyone could be that Colby lost but he would utterly destroy Conor. Possibly the worst style match-up possible - endless cardio, endless pressure, ferocious wrestling, very durable.

Exactly right. Conor is short-winded and a weak man, compared to legit WWs at 170. Conor is a also a quitter and he'll give it up when tired.

In stark contrast to this, Colby is long-winded, and very strong and dominant at 170. This would actually be a horrible fight for Conor, who would soil his trunks in time under the pressure Colby put on him.

Conor would be absolutely humiliated in this fight, and his lack of true fighter courage under pressure would be shown in its brightest light.

Conor is 1-1 at 170 against a former, often-retiring LW and journeyman Nate Diaz

Covington was #2 WW, wins over Maia, Kim, RDA and Lawler and unofficial interim (stripped) champion

I like both but don’t mention Conor in same breath as top WWs

The build up would definitely be entertaining but when it comes to the fight Conor would embarrass Colby on the feet. The only chance Colby would have of beating Conor would be to employ a wrestling heavy game plan. That's if he can avoid being ko'ed

haha <45>

Let me break it down for you,
Colby is a top WW
Conor is a top 5 LHW (at best)

Colby by wrestlefuck. The bigger man wins

Don't compare their trash talk. Conor is funny, witty, and can be scathingly personal to his opponents with what he says. He is a master of trash talk. And I'm not even a fan, just saying the truth.

Colby is bottom of the barrel, garbage talk. He just brings up things that are offensive such as race and politics. He doesnt even mean anything he says and has people write his shit for him.

He is only good at writing tweets, because he is so socially awkward in public when confronted by anyone. Remember when Werdum chased him across the street and he was stammering like a little bitch?

I honestly think he has mild autism based on what I've seen of him.

Colby GNP for 5 rounds easily against Conor.

I can't listen to either guy for more than 30 seconds and i'm supposed to be more intrigued with the fight because of the trash talk?No thanks,i'm not 12 or a prowrestling fan.Would definitely watch the fight it's intriguing,I think Colby would manhandle Conor on the ground and generally I don't get too excited about a fight where I feel a bit confident in the result but it's a nice style clash.

Back