Media Colby was ahead on score cards before jaw break! According to facts Colby wins rematch!

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Took Usman 9 minutes to finish a dude with a broken jaw. What happens in the rematch? Without the broken jaw?

Why is the MMA community acting like every time a punch connects it breaks a jaw. For every 10000 sig strikes to the heads maybe 1 jaw break occurs. Its a pretty low chance even when punching in the jaw for it to break.

Now, Lets look at the scoring card and fight stats with the jaw break in mind to realize that a healthy Colby 1000% beats a healthy Usman.

The following site had Colby ahead 3-1

EL17bQlXkAEjqx4.jpg
kamaru-usman-colby-covington-ufc-245-scorecard-1.jpg
According to TWO of the 3 judges Colby at least won 2 rounds of the first 3 before the jaw break.

Colby was ahead on the score cards BEFORE the jaw break. Imagine Colbys jaw not breaking? Usman would lose 100%.

How low is the chance for a jaw break? probably less than 1 jaw break for every few thousands shots connecting to jaw.

In the rematch Usman will not be saved by fluke injury. I have no doubt in my mind Colby will be champion. And, your biased asses are preventing you from acknowledging reality. The broken jaw was the deciding factor of the fight.

Last edited:
Good thing they don’t hand out belts based on stats and hypotheticals

So if Usman hits him less....than colby would win?

Good thing Usman decide to hit him the face till it broke. Or else we wouldn't have seen Colby 1000% run off and cry

Took Usman 9 minutes to finish a dude with a broken jaw. What happens in the rematch? Without the broken jaw?

Now, Lets look at the scoring card and fight stats with the jaw break in mind to realize that a healthy Colby 1000% beats a healthy Usman.

The following site had Colby ahead 3-1

View attachment 694413
View attachment 694411
According to TWO of the 3 judges Colby at least won 2 rounds of the first 3 before the jaw break.

Colby was ahead on the score cards BEFORE the jaw break. Imagine Colbys jaw not breaking? Usman would lose 100%.

How low is the chance for a jaw break? probably less than 1 jaw break for every few thousands shots connecting to jaw.

In the rematch Usman will not be saved by fluke injury. I have no doubt in my mind Colby will be champion. And, your biased asses are preventing you from acknowledging reality. The broken jaw was the deciding factor of the fight.

Shittest troll post ever.

Colby was up on one score card, not all three.

Colby's jaw was fractured by Usman, it's not like Colby came in injured.

i thought the broken jaw turned out to be fake news

Shittest troll post ever.

Colby was up on one score card, not all three.

Colby's jaw was fractured by Usman, it's not like Colby came in injured.
He was up on TWO score cards before jaw break. TWO judges gave him first 2 rounds out of first 3 before jaw break.

DONT spread lies.

3 - 1 either way is defensible. That was about as close as a fight could get heading to the 5th. There were rounds where the strikes landed difference was literally one punch.

I had it 2 - 2 going into the 5th. While Covington was landing a bit more volume, Usman was more accurate and his punches looked to me to be doing more damage up until that point.

This is a good shit post, TS. Decently thought out and well executed enough. I hope you get plenty of bites.

I'm not a Colby fan, but I think he has a decent chance in a rematch. Would like both fighters to fight somebody else first, though.

It's not easy essentially boxing a guy with longer reach for 5 rounds when you aren't a powerpuncher, but I thought Covington did quite well. Could easily have been a draw if he had somehow survived to a decision.

But strikes to the face do.
Nah, how many jaws break for every shot connecting? Max holloway broke sig strikes record on Ortegas face and didnt break his jaw.

Chances are less than 1 in 1000

10a67f269e8f60429d70afcad59b84fe

Back