Usman vs Colby analysis, normal attention span

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
For the first time in their respektive careers, they fought an opponent who was not afraid to be taken down, so their opponent was not afraid to stand and bang. So they slug it off. We were all afraid of this outcome, we were afraid it would be like GSP vs Shields. Luckily it was not that bad, there was action, they were giving it all. Some moments were funny because they both lack technique, but they were exchanging leather, committing 100% to those punches. All rounds were equal, I'd see no real winner in any of those rounds, BUT, Colby threw the weaker punches while Guzman threw the hard punches. This was the only difference in the fight. The weak punches didn't do any damage to Usman, while the hard punches smashed Colbi's face. Colby finally collapsed from the accumulated damage throughout the 5 rounds, he was unable to continue. The difference was in the punching power, everything else was
MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-small.gif

Just made me chuckle at how easily GSP would destroy those two sloppy brawlers

I had a feeling the grappling would get canceled out in this fight. Was surprised that Colby was knocked down twice and finished though. After all that talk, you'd think he wouldn't break lol

Just made me chuckle at how easily GSP would destroy those two sloppy brawlers

If GSP didn't want to have none of Tyron, I am not really sure he'd want Guzman. I'd love to see this fight.
GSP FANS, PLEASE MAKE GSP FIGHT GUZMAN!

If GSP didn't want to have none of Tyron, I am not really sure he'd want Guzman. I'd love to see this fight.
GSP FANS, PLEASE MAKE GSP FIGHT GUZMAN!
Guzman?

Is that Kamaru's Mexican step brother?

I had a feeling the grappling would get canceled out in this fight. Was surprised that Colby was knocked down twice and finished though. After all that talk, you'd think he wouldn't break lol

His face was smashed, nothing more he could do.

Colby made a Snoozeman fight great. He is the peoples champ.

For the first time in their respektive careers, they fought an opponent who was not afraid to be taken down, so their opponent was not afraid to stand and bang. So they slug it off. We were all afraid of this outcome, we were afraid it would be like GSP vs Shields. Luckily it was not that bad, there was action, they were giving it all. Some moments were funny because they both lack technique, but they were exchanging leather, committing 100% to those punches. All rounds were equal, I'd see no real winner in any of those rounds, BUT, Colby threw the weaker punches while Guzman threw the hard punches. This was the only difference in the fight. The weak punches didn't do any damage to Usman, while the hard punches smashed Colbi's face. Colby finally collapsed from the accumulated damage throughout the 5 rounds, he was unable to continue. The difference was in the punching power, everything else was
MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-small.gif

i agree 100% with your analysis. saw it the same way after that fight.

Back