After Conquering 145 and 155 his sights are set on something bigger

Conor would snipe Usmans glass jaw

Champ champ champ does what the fuck he wants

Usman will hape him worse than Khabib did

<{clintugh}>
Even he doesn’t believe this bollocks

If Jorge knocks out Usman then Conor will get the title shot

conor got handled by 5'4" Mendes wtf ??

He's got literally a 0% chance of beating Usman.

Conor is too small of a man for 170. Even his biggest fan, Dana White, believes this. At 155, Conor beat 3-1 Eddie Alvarez. That's it. He conquered 145 with the help of favorable UFC match-ups. However, he did not conquer 155. He won one fight that coincidentally happened to be for a belt. Many fighters can do this. LOL

Maybe he just means he has and can still fight at those weights......

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I actually hope that Conor beats cowboy and convinces Dana to give him a shot at the WW title or at the least lets him fight Jorge. Then after Conor gets absolutely destroyed, maybe all the nuthuggers will finally shut up and the fallacy that is Conor will finally go away.

C - Usman
1 - Woodley
2 - Colby
3 - Masvidal
4 - Edwards
5 - RDA
6 - Maia
7 - Ponzinibbio
8 - Thompson

Maia and RDA are the only WW's on that list I give him a CHANCE against.

C - Usman
1 - Woodley
2 - Colby
3 - Masvidal
4 - Edwards
5 - RDA
6 - Maia
7 - Ponzinibbio
8 - Thompson

Maia and RDA are the only WW's on that list I give him a CHANCE against.

Is RDA really ranked ahead of Maia?

If Maia can take the likes of Rory Macdonald, Jon Fitch, Chael Sonnen etc. down, Conor stands no chance. Remember, Maia was a former 185lbs title contender - his biggest weakness is that he seems to gas in the later rounds. Conor has the exact same issue, but worse. If Maia can avoid getting KO'd in the first three minutes, he puts on a grappling clinic and Conor will be tapping quicker than he did against Khabib.

I agree about RDA/Conor being a tossup though.

Is RDA really ranked ahead of Maia?

If Maia can take the likes of Rory Macdonald, Jon Fitch, Chael Sonnen etc. down, Conor stands no chance. Remember, Maia was a former 185lbs title contender - his biggest weakness is that he seems to gas in the later rounds. Conor has the exact same issue, but worse. If Maia can avoid getting KO'd in the first three minutes, he puts on a grappling clinic and Conor will be tapping quicker than he did against Khabib.

I agree about RDA/Conor being a tossup though.

I hesitated on Maia, but Maia now is not the same as the one who took those guys down, prime Maia dominates him at 170. If he gets his hands on Conor to pull him down its over. But he is a lot slower these days, and his ability to get the fight the ground is no where near what Khabibs is.

I could see Conor point fighting his way to victory if he goes with a stick and move approach.

Back