Imagine being scared of someone that’s 5 foot 2

<{clintugh}>

Imagine being scared of someone that’s 5 foot 2

<{clintugh}>

Muggsy could probably still smesh 95% of Sherdog

Muggsy_Bogues_%28cropped%29.jpg

This guy won 2 belts and he disapear.

Not even a real champion.

Not a Benavidez fan, but he's right. Cejudo's all but guaranteed that he won't go back down, so idk why tf Dana doesn't just give him an ultimatum and make him make a final decision now. Let Benavidez and Figueiredo bang it out for a belt that hasn't been fought for in 11 months now.

Muggsy could probably still smesh 95% of Sherdog

Muggsy_Bogues_%28cropped%29.jpg

Ehhhh.. if you’re the height of a normal human you could just outreach your hand on his head
What’s he gonna do?

(I kid, he would whoop the holy fuck out of me and I’m 6ft)

Joe B is correct.
It’s been a year and a half since he squeaked past MM and he has never defended the title.
Henry left the division immediately upon barely winning the title.

There were daily threads on here a few months after Conor beat Aldo, about stripping his FW belt.
He defended the FLW belt against Dillashaw.

Joe B is correct.
It’s been a year and a half since he squeaked past MM and he has never defended the title.

There were daily threads on here a few months after Conor beat Aldo, about stripping his FW belt.
He fought DillaSnake in January

Those 12 year old girls are straight dwarfing Henry

If i'm Cejudo i'd just be like "I'll trade you the 125 belt for Megan"

Just make JoeB/Daico

JoeB has a win over Cejudo. Henry doesnt seem like hes going back down to flyweight. Just strip this cringelord already

The UFC doesn't care about the division. If they did at all, he would have already been stripped. Benavidez should tweet Dana.

No one cares about men's flyweight anyways, end the division. Let Benavidez fight sandhagen if he wins he can have his rematch at BW.

Joe B is correct.

Didn't he defend the 125 pound belt against Dillashaw? Guy last fought at 125 in January.

No one cares about men's flyweight anyways, end the division. Let Benavidez fight sandhagen if he wins he can have his rematch at BW.

I don’t think that’s true. Moreno v. Kara-France was one of the best fights on 245. The UFC, most casuals and Dana don’t care much for FLW so they shove these super competitive and fun fights on the pre-lims which not many people can be bothered to watch.

It’s a fun division with fantastic athletes and guys with cardio to bang for the distance. But of course, most people would prefer to watch heavyweights with D-cup tits gas after 3 minutes.

Back