My matches to make after 245

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Usman x Masvidal

Colby x Woodley

Max x Volk 2 (Usually not a fan of instant rematches but this is an exception. Max was a great reigning champ and plus, there's really no clear cut next guy up yet.)

GDR vs DGAF ( AKA should punish her by making her do suicides for the next month for that pathetic TDD)

Amanda should rest and defend at 145 next, don't know against who yet

Aldo x Yan (#1 contender fight)

Moraes x Sterling 2

Faber Re-Retire <3

Good list

Amanda should fight Claressa Shields in MMA or Muay Thai. She has single handily cleared out the entire 135-145 division.

Amanda is 100% top 5 Greatest of all time Women or Man

I like the Colby x Woodley matchup but if Conor beats Cowboy, I would love to see him fight vs Gamebred. A big money fight that a veteran like Masvidal deserves and would be an exciting fight and buildup.

I think Yan or Sterling needs to fight verse CCC but if he is going to fight vs Benevidez first then they should fight for the next title shot

If Korean Zombie wins I would like to see him verse Volko just because I’m not a huge fan of instant rematches but Max probably deserves it, so I wouldn’t be too mad if they did the rematch (it would have to be in Australia )

Why would woodley face Colby?

woodley should face Edwards n Colby should face Ponzinibbio or Thompson

Good fights but...
I don't like the rematch. The Macedonian should defend against Zabit. Then Yair, Ortega, Zombie. All winnable fights, he already beat the best in the division.
Yan vs COdy. Another easy fight. Lets build him up as the alfa male killer.
Nunez looked vulnrable, I'd like to see him fight Cyborg again, I'd favor Cyborg this time around. But Cyborg is not available, so anyone at 145.

Amanda vs. Ladd for FRW belt
GDR vs. Vieira
Faber vs. Dodson
Yan vs. Sterling or Aldo for title eliminator
Moraes vs. Sandhagen/Edgar or whomever winner for title eliminator
Volkanovski vs. Zabit or KZ if he beats Edgar
Holloway vs. Rodriguez
Covington vs. Wonderboy or Masvidal if he loses to Usman
Usman vs. Masvidal
Neal vs. Ponzinibbio if Ponzi decides to become a fighter again
Perry vs. Magny or Price

Idgaf about the rest. Saunders needs to retire though.

Back