Anyone else surprised

Killroy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
by the support Colby got from the crowd?
I'm not from America and I get all my info for UFC related things from Sherdog so I can only interpret a fighter's popularity by things I read on these forums but it seemed that everyone hated that guy and couldn't wait to see him lose.
Was this more of a counter-reaction to Usman (who doesn't seem that popular) or is Colby much more popular with the casual fans than he is with most of Sherdog?

Dumb Americans shouting USA USA USA

Most embarrassing behaviour worldwide.

It was in Vegas? So no not really.

Only place I've ever seen him liked is on sherdog, literally nobody else knew who he was until he became "that maga douch who got his jaw broke".

Only place I've ever seen him liked is on sherdog, literally nobody else knew who he was until he became "that maga douch who got his jaw broke".
Well the maga douch is a tough sunavabitch

I'm about as surprised at that as I am surprised how many Americans support Donald Trump.

It's almost as though they have never actually heard him speak in public. Anyone that can honestly watch and listen to him and STILL vote for him to be their President ...

Ya'll mufakas are crazy down there.

I'm about as surprised at that as I am surprised how many Americans support Donald Trump.

It's almost as though they have never actually heard him speak in public. Anyone that can honestly watch and listen to him and STILL vote for him to be their President ...

it's scary

it's scary

Lol war room here we come.

Dumb Americans shouting USA USA USA

Most embarrassing behaviour worldwide.

Did the crowd shout that at the Usman / Covington fight?

Otherwise as a non-american I still appreciate the patriotism of chanting their country name.

Lol, in Brazil they chant you're going to die
It's a trolling chant

USA nationalism chants are not trolling at all.

Not that I have a problem with it either, but it's not comparable in this scenario

People are racist as hell, probably satisfied people seeing him blow through the "brazilian dogs" and wanted him to dethrone the black champ.
Colby is aiming for a fucked up fan base but he's entertaining and talks WWE like, rednecks love that shit. Go to a Facebook mma page and you'll see.

I mean about 50% of Americans still support Trump more than ever.
That tells you everything about American intelligence.

PS: I like Colby's style of fighting and work ethic though.

Marty is from Nebraska.

Who's to say they were chanting for him?

Back